TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stocks: Buying and Selling 101

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I would re-visit some of the stock purchases I mentioned above;

AUDC - down 4.74% but I'm holding.

F - up 9.42% and holding.

POL - up 8.25% and holding.

GPS - sold w/ a loss of 12% when its ratings dropped.

REV - sold w/ a 12.23% gain; rebought after it dropped and new purchase is now up 1.23%

I'm thinking about some more but holding off until a little more good market news comes in - I think we may also be seeing a market correction here at some point and it would be nice to time that right!

• 4 months later...

Today I bought my first stock. I had choosen MTG and bought 100 shares so I hope the emee meannnee miny moo trick works out.

I was going to buy Ford stock but its way to high right now to buy

Well since I started this thread I have made over $2,000 I own 399 shares of MTG which is worth $12.41 a share and when I first bought it the cost was $4.20 a share I started off buying a 100 shares then I bought another 100 shares at $6.25 then another 100 at $8.25 then another 44 shares at $8.50 and then another 55 shares at $11.81and I bought 52 shares of Ford at $11.15 a share. Today MTG is worth $12.41 and Ford is worth $13.64 so I am doing pretty good so far at investing.

So I thought I would try my luck today and bought 3,769 shares of a different company. I will tell you the name of that company in about a week or two but I paid .26 cents a share for it and I think I am going to do very well with it.

Well since I started this thread I have made over $2,000 I own 399 shares of MTG which is worth $12.41 a share and when I first bought it the cost was $4.20 a share I started off buying a 100 shares then I bought another 100 shares at $6.25 then another 100 at $8.25 then another 44 shares at $8.50 and then another 55 shares at $11.81and I bought 52 shares of Ford at $11.15 a share. Today MTG is worth $12.41 and Ford is worth $13.64 so I am doing pretty good so far at investing.

So I thought I would try my luck today and bought 3,769 shares of a different company. I will tell you the name of that company in about a week or two but I paid .26 cents a share for it and I think I am going to do very well with it.

Would the symbol happen to be CSBI? :lurk:

I'd sell it short if I were you. :spend:

Would the symbol happen to be CSBI? lurk.gif

I'd sell it short if I were you. spend.gif

Maybe.......... If that is the stock I bought I would keep it for the long haul. You know theres always that squecky wheel in the bunch that doesn't listen very well dance.gif

Archived