TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ColdwaterHotrod needs us ! ! !

Animated-6.gif

Tonight I recieved word from ColdwaterHotrod (Rodney) that his dad is in the ICU unit with a very bad lung disease - emphysema. Rodney has been at the hospital for the last 5 days with very little sleep. He's very distraught to say the least. Rodney told me that his dad might not make it. He has asked me to activate the prayer warriors on TS and SM to pray for his dad. I think we should pray for Rodney too! He's in need of our support now more than ever.

heroo.jpg

ON our knees and hearts are with them

I'm in. Keeping positive thoughts for you Coldy.

Rodney, Stay strong my brother.

Isaiah 40:28b -29

The LORD is the everlasting God,

the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary,

and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary

and increases the power of the weak.

Rodney from my family to yours our prayers...I know your pain to well. I lost my father on Oct 24 at 6:02pm to Congestive heart failure, pnumonia, and kidney failure. My father was a COPD person and had been on oxygen for 3 years, he fell on his portable oxygen tank and broke 6 ribs and punctured his left lung. He was in ICU for 6 days and fought hard but in the end it was his turn to be with God and we all know that he is in a better place.

God bless you and your family and we will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

Animated-6.gif

Tonight I recieved word from ColdwaterHotrod (Rodney) that his dad is in the ICU unit with a very bad lung disease - emphysema. Rodney has been at the hospital for the last 5 days with very little sleep. He's very distraught to say the least. Rodney told me that his dad might not make it. He has asked me to activate the prayer warriors on TS and SM to pray for his dad. I think we should pray for Rodney too! He's in need of our support now more than ever.

heroo.jpg

Thank you Grabber for reaching out; the power of prayer is unmatched.

Archived