TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PICS!!

cgoeschel

Chris,

I want to go On line and order that cover you have. Could you help me. I went to the ford web page and all they show is plain covers.

Call our dealership at (702) 395-5100 and ask for Bill Jenkins. He runs out internet parts sales. Tell him that Chris Goeschel (sales manager) told you to call him for a special price on the cover (that goes for all of you on this site who havent bought one yet).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man that car looks hot!!! Very nice ride indeed. :happy feet:

Just one comment though, the GT500 doesn't come with the dash emblem and the Shelby GT does??? What's up with that??!! You would think the flagship car would be the one to have it. :banghead:

Although its called a Shelby, its built entirely by Ford. The Shelby GT is built by Ford and then "Shelbyized" at SAI in Las Vegas, making it "more of a Shelby" than the GT500.

Oh boy? Someone got suckered into the hype! :hysterical2:

Nah, not the hype, but we sell both and even though I own the GT500 I would still have to say that even though they use Ford Racing Parts, the fact that the car completes the "upfit" to Shelby GT specs at SAI in Las Vegas and gets a numbered sequential build plaque from SAI makes it more of a Shelby than one that never sees the inside of the SAI plant. That said, Id much rather have my Shelby GT500!! All 500 HP of it!!

It is nice to see that this page is not mega wide. It is so much easier to read.

Chris's bad on the other pages :finger:

The very cool Shelby dash plate with a Your Vin# on it and hand signed by CS is only $279 and worth every penny and will look very cool in our cars. You dig.

Putting on the Corsa's tomorrow. JLT CAI with Evolution SCT programmer and tune will be here Tuesday, then Im set until?? The beast sleeps in the garage right now..under the SHELBY car cover from Ford! Cool piece too.

How do you like the Corsa's.

How do you like the Corsa's.

Im sick today!! Rats!! Of all days to be sick and not able to go out for a ride!! Not able to put them on today as planned. I did have them on my procharged '06 GT and they sounded great!! No drone at all and very muscular! Looking forward to getting them on! I got a creeper from my parents for Christmas as well as some other goodies to make modding easier, I may have to give it a try if I feel better.

It is nice to see that this page is not mega wide. It is so much easier to read.

Chris's bad on the other pages :finger:

The very cool Shelby dash plate with a Your Vin# on it and hand signed by CS is only $279 and worth every penny and will look very cool in our cars. You dig.

Sorry about the size of the pics!! Im on a 20" monitor and it fits perfect! lol

I don't like the big wheel thing. Makes it look all Foosed up! Not my thing.

I was going to do the 20" American Racing Shelby Razors like I had on my '06 GT, but the more I look at the factory wheel and tire package, the more I like it. The rears are very meaty looking, especially from behind the car. The only I dont like is cleaning the brake dust off of them! They are very hard wheels to clean.

Chris,

SCGT gave me a link to Corsa's web page and they had a bunch of sound clips. After I heard those clips, I ordered them. I got the mirrors and seq. tail light kits for me and Tana's car too. How much would Bill Jenkins be charging for that cover if I might ask. It looks nice. Is it a indoor / Outdoor cover.

Hope you are feeling better.

Chris,

SCGT gave me a link to Corsa's web page and they had a bunch of sound clips. After I heard those clips, I ordered them. I got the mirrors and seq. tail light kits for me and Tana's car too. How much would Bill Jenkins be charging for that cover if I might ask. It looks nice. Is it a indoor / Outdoor cover.

Hope you are feeling better.

Ill check with him tomorrow about the price, I just tell him to "payroll deduct it" and I look at the bill at the end of the month! :banana piano:

I really think youll like the Corsa's a lot, they are a little louder than stock and no obnoxious drone. In my opinion they are much better sounding than the Borla's or Bassani's. I had the Bassani mufflers on my '05 GT and put the Corsa's on my '06 GT and I liked them much better!! You'll see! Check out the vids of my '06 in the off topic forum.

Ok Grabber, here's a few pics! Took some time out from driving it to shoot these in front of my house.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

THIS CAR LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN

IT REALLY GRABS YOU,NO PUNN INTENDED,IF I EVER GET A SECOND ONE IT WILL BE THIS COLOR FOR SURE.

GOOD LUCK

LARRY

NY

I was going to do the 20" American Racing Shelby Razors like I had on my '06 GT, but the more I look at the factory wheel and tire package, the more I like it. The rears are very meaty looking, especially from behind the car. The only I dont like is cleaning the brake dust off of them! They are very hard wheels to clean.

Get you some "Pig Spit" from Wal Mart. It's in the motorcycle section.

I sprayed it on the wheels and Engine. The Brake dust won't stick to the wheels as easy.

Chris,

I am sure you are very familiar with Warrenty issues. I have a couple questions, that you might be able to shed some light on.

1. Do after market mufflers, say Corsa's void the warrenty.

2. Does a JLT - CAI with tune affect warrenty.

I know you are doing both these mods and since you work at a dealership, you would have a very valid opinion to share.

Rob

Ill check with him tomorrow about the price, I just tell him to "payroll deduct it" and I look at the bill at the end of the month! :banana piano:

I really think youll like the Corsa's a lot, they are a little louder than stock and no obnoxious drone. In my opinion they are much better sounding than the Borla's or Bassani's. I had the Bassani mufflers on my '05 GT and put the Corsa's on my '06 GT and I liked them much better!! You'll see! Check out the vids of my '06 in the off topic forum.

Chris,

I talked with Bill J and he gave me a great deal. $335.00 delivered. List is $403.34. It is inbound now. Thanks for the connection buddy.

rob

Beautiful car. My color too. Will be getting mine next month. First one in The Netherlands.

I didn't know you had reindeer too in LV. And with lights.

BTW, would be fun to stop over to see your car. We will be in LV the last two days of July. We'll stay in the Treasure Island hotel. We start in Seattle and work our way down in 23 days before leaving for Amsterdam again.

Beautiful car. My color too. Will be getting mine next month. First one in The Netherlands.

I didn't know you had reindeer too in LV. And with lights.

BTW, would be fun to stop over to see your car. We will be in LV the last two days of July. We'll stay in the Treasure Island hotel. We start in Seattle and work our way down in 23 days before leaving for Amsterdam again.

Come on over!! We'll show you around!

The reindeer were my wifes idea...lolol.

Chris,

I talked with Bill J and he gave me a great deal. $335.00 delivered. List is $403.34. It is inbound now. Thanks for the connection buddy.

rob

Glad I could be of some assistance! If you need anything in the future, dont be afraid to ask.

Chris,

I am sure you are very familiar with Warrenty issues. I have a couple questions, that you might be able to shed some light on.

1. Do after market mufflers, say Corsa's void the warrenty.

2. Does a JLT - CAI with tune affect warrenty.

I know you are doing both these mods and since you work at a dealership, you would have a very valid opinion to share.

Rob

Corsa's wont hurt the warranty

JLT w/ any kind of programming changes probably will. The good news is that you can put it back to stock before you take it in for repairs. Just dont have it towed in with those parts of it breaks down, depending on what the nature of the breakdown is.

Ok Grabber, here's a few pics! Took some time out from driving it to shoot these in front of my house.

Congrats on getting your ride, sweet pics, shes a real beaut! Gotta love the GO cars!

Now about putting a cover on the car IN the garage....holy begeezus man, thats really fussy! :hysterical2:

Hey to each their own, but ya outta put it on your poor teal Cobra that right now realizes it aint never gonna get driven again. It WILL need protection from dust! :idea::hysterical:

KC666

Now about putting a cover on the car IN the garage....holy begeezus man, thats really fussy! :hysterical2:

I will only drive my car in nice weather, and typically only on weekends. Therefore, putting a cover on it in the garage would prevent me from having to wash it each time I drive it. If I leave it uncovered, I get dust, spider webs, and other assorted debris on it.

Dave

Archived