TEAM SHELBY FORUM

how about a SAI N/A kit

The thing to remember is making the package something that is 50-state compliant, which would "x" out the cam upgrade. However, I'm betting that maybe some sort of custom painted intake manifold, polished throttle body with "SHELBY" etched on the top of it, maybe some valve covers, etc wouldn't be too bad. As far as making any "more" power, forced-induction is the best value.

I like the idea but from a power standpoint it would easier to go boosted at that price and still have more power. I'm guessing the best you could do NA is roughly 400hp at the wheels with heads, cams, tune, and exhaust.

i think 400 at the wheels would be great but i think there could be more on tap with heads.

The thing to remember is making the package something that is 50-state compliant, which would "x" out the cam upgrade. However, I'm betting that maybe some sort of custom painted intake manifold, polished throttle body with "SHELBY" etched on the top of it, maybe some valve covers, etc wouldn't be too bad. As far as making any "more" power, forced-induction is the best value.

ah at that point i wouldnt bother i want N/A horsepower to heck with Kalifornia.

Archived