TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Priced to Sell, 07 GT

LGSchmidtJr

I'd be interested to know if anyone has ever sold a car as a result of listing it on autotrader.

I have sold several cars on Auto Trader over the years.

1966 Mustang

1992 Mustang

1994 Jeep Cherokee

2004 Acura MDX

2008 Mustang

I'd be interested to know if anyone has ever sold a car as a result of listing it on autotrader.

Autotrader.com is one of the biggest lead providers. A lot of individuals and dealers use it. Dealerships can and will pay several thousands of dollars a month to use it without blinking an eye because they know they will sell cars from it!

I used it to find my car in Alabama from a Ford dealership , it beats going around dealer to dealer, I do the whole email thing. I tell them how much I want to pay and they say yay or nay and if nay I moved on to another dealer. I will forever buy cars this way, less pressure imo. Getting back on subject that is a low price, someone will be getting a nice car for sure.

I actually flew to dallas 3 weeks ago and drove back in an SGT that was listed on AutoTrader. The reason I posted this link is because the price and mileage are low......

Laurence

crap.........it's white, no wonder it's cheap!!!

Better hide after that one!

:hide:

I emailed asking what the csm number is.....

the response.....

Hi,

ok,

the number is,-->`07SGT5064,

SHELBY GT,

Richard/internet mgr

SomersetNissan.com

Wow...VERY late model!

Nice!

I'm still paying payments on mine and prices are getting to a level where it's almost worth it to buy one and walk away from mine...not really, but you get the meaning.

:cry:

Let's see...............if I sell the bike, Crown Vic cop car, and one of the Dodge Stealths, then I could use that as a daily driver during the summer.......Hmmmmm!!!

You could buy a new one 2 years ago for 30k.It's an automatic which limits the market and if a dealer has it you can bet a private individual lost it to around 17k.

It is MY favorite color and the miles are definately proper.Hopefully someone chews it to about 20k and drives it home.

WOW

Just imagine being the person that traded it in, he must of gotten killed. I would guess they gave him GT money or around $20k tops.

Probably down-graded to a 370z as well.

Crazy

Found mine listed by a Ford dealer on Auto Trader.......I think it works.

WOW

Just imagine being the person that traded it in, he must of gotten killed. I would guess they gave him GT money or around $20k tops.

Probably down-graded to a 370z as well.

Crazy

I wonder if by some chance the dealer is selling at a Mustang GT price, not fully knowing what he has? however, in the description he does advertise it as a Shelby..... I did a quick KBB search and came up with about 27k retail on a loaded low mileage GT.

Either way someone will get a sweet deal if they want an SGT with AT..

Laurence

I have sold several cars on Auto Trader over the years.

1966 Mustang

1992 Mustang

1994 Jeep Cherokee

2004 Acura MDX

2008 Mustang

+1 great luck selling with autotrader many many times...I have also bought there at least 5 times...print version..

Archived