TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Girl: Back for 2010!

robertlane

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you FiaCobra I don't think a Super Model is the way to go, I wouldn't consider any of the girls that I posted pictures of Super Models. Jen and Sexy Stang are both everyday women and if that's what everyone concludes is best then go for it. And I'm sure both could do the job and I'm sure both would be honored to do so. When all is said and done, I can simply chose to not buy the poster if I don't like it. I think that finding something that might appeal to the very wide range of Shelby enthusiast would be best. Especially if profit from sales is going to Shelby's Childrens Foundation. I think it should be viewed as something to please the masses instead of the just those posting opinions here.

anyone else?

are Jokers or Sportscars avatars available? :lurk:

Well.......................I know someone but no way no how is she laying across the hood of my Shelby. :banghead:

I think my daughter Jessica is beautiful :wub: ( okay I'm biased )

4336_100144660395_572650395_2700723.jpg

This is all the skin I'll allow her to show. :nonono:

9033_185426545395_572650395_3915605.jpg

Well.......................I know someone but no way no how is she laying across the hood of my Shelby. :banghead:

I think my daughter Jessica is beautiful :wub: ( okay I'm biased )

4336_100144660395_572650395_2700723.jpg

This is all the skin I'll allow her to show. :nonono:

9033_185426545395_572650395_3915605.jpg

LOL, nice looking lady

anyone else?

are Jokers or Sportscars avatars available? :lurk:

I see you're not helping here.

We now have 5

Jenn

SS

Jess

K

Sherri

I could probably get another friend to help out and she'll probably out drive most of us here......and she's hot to boot !

I see you're not helping here.

We now have 5

Jenn

SS

Jess

K

Sherri

I could probably get another friend to help out and she'll probably out drive most of us here......and she's hot to boot !

I'm sure there are many more female Team Shelby members. They just haven't seen this topic yet.

+1

Not into some amateur :poke: calendar thing myself just too weird when it's people you know or might meet to me it borders on creepy. :fear::hysterical2:

IMHO!

What you truly meant to say was "REAL" - definition is "NOT artificial, genuinely good or capable of success (as in competition)".... :rockon: and BTW this is IMHO..... :jackinbox:

I love this when people push me to the limit then I come back with such force.... :dance::hysterical:

As long as you're not on it, I think we'll be all set.

:hysterical:

Why not we should have a TS MEN CALENDAR as we have a thousands of guys, which would make calendars to cover the next decade...... :happy feet: and YOU are the ones that actually drive Shelby's, there would be no arguing as each of you actually own the cars..... :idea: And also you guys could be a great influence on our little boys instead of most women "baring all" and being bad influences on our little girls who are 8 years old going on 20... :doh:

And Mr. Carroll Shelby could start off the calendar for the month of January with Mr. Robert Lane in February...... :happy feet:

Archived