TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Back from vacation in Mexico........and guess what?

SVTpower

It's Saturday, arrived at Toronto airport for 3:30 pm, wait for the luggage on the carosel (why is our luggage always last??? ) , get in the LIMO by 4:30, home via Limo at 5:00 pm, drop the luggage off in the garage, checked my answering machine and hear........." Hi, it's here!!! " get the car keys, head to dealer just to look today and drop off my plate, wife says "call just in case", I said, "nah, let's go, they have to be open til 6:00 pm.............rush there, arrive by 5:20, and CLOSED !!!!!!!

Oh well, it's indoors as they promised so looks like a Weds or Thurs delivery..........whichever day is dry outside (winter here but no snow.....my favorite kind of Christmas......GREEN !!! )

:banghead:

I wish.........couldn't even see it, their two service doors have no windows. by the way, your numbers are going to make me trailer my Shelby 7 hours next spring to Evo for some parts/install. I'm impressed!

What kind of trailer do you have? How much did it cost.? Does it have wheel straps?

What kind of trailer do you have? How much did it cost.? Does it have wheel straps?

I have a proper car hauler, proper straps( 2 inch, 2 for front, 2 for rear around the axle), several tie-downs, custom hideaway ramps, modified wheelwheel that hinges(for lowered vehicles, winch, and electric brakes. Had it for my mustang drag car, kept the trailer. A trailer like mine is easily $2200-$2500 can to build. Looks like my F150 will get a workout next spring

Trailer Boy

Hey..........be nice :shift:

My brother and I share ours, actually he uses it and it was one reason I sold my stang, told myself I'll never build a trailer queen but in this car, I'm 16 hours there and back

I have a proper car hauler, proper straps( 2 inch, 2 for front, 2 for rear around the axle), several tie-downs, custom hideaway ramps, modified wheelwheel that hinges(for lowered vehicles, winch, and electric brakes. Had it for my mustang drag car, kept the trailer. A trailer like mine is easily $2200-$2500 can to build. Looks like my F150 will get a workout next spring

Hey..........be nice :shift:

My brother and I share ours, actually he uses it and it was one reason I sold my stang, told myself I'll never build a trailer queen but in this car, I'm 16 hours there and back

Nice. I would love to have one. Do they have a web site.?

Trailer Boy

Bubble Boy, holding out on Co-Pilot. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Archived