TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track time at Autoclub Speedway

MY500SS

Dan, I am thinking about this one. But I have to check with my doctor as I will be having a minor surgical procedure on my back on that Friday and I do not know if I will be "allowed" to do something like the Sunday. I will check.

Jim

Dan, I am thinking about this one. But I have to check with my doctor as I will be having a minor surgical procedure on my back on that Friday and I do not know if I will be "allowed" to do something like the Sunday. I will check.

Jim

Hey Jim,

Oh man, hope it's nothing too serious.

Probably not a good idea to track your Shelby just after back surgery so...................I'd be happy to track her for you. :hysterical:

I did a couple small things to the Shelby since our last outing <_< and bought some real rims/tires. I was trying to see how close I can get to that 2 minute lap :shift: I guess I am flexible on the day but I had thought we were doing Saturday. Doesn't really matter, Sunday would be fine as well. I'm in again :victory:

Alan

I just learned that, with Speed Ventures, if you enter your car in one run group but want to have two different drivers use the car (my son, Matt, and me), they require you to pay double. To me, that is not fair (and makes little sense) so I just cancelled my planned track time with them for this Saturday at Willow. This event is also with Speed Ventures, is it not? I think I will run with other groups where this kind of thing does not happen. You guys have a good time.

Jim

I did a couple small things to the Shelby since our last outing <_< and bought some real rims/tires. I was trying to see how close I can get to that 2 minute lap :shift: I guess I am flexible on the day but I had thought we were doing Saturday. Doesn't really matter, Sunday would be fine as well. I'm in again :victory:

Alan

Hey Alan, Saturday works just as good for me so no need to adjust.

See you on the 21st.

Dan

I just learned that, with Speed Ventures, if you enter your car in one run group but want to have two different drivers use the car (my son, Matt, and me), they require you to pay double. To me, that is not fair (and makes little sense) so I just cancelled my planned track time with them for this Saturday at Willow. This event is also with Speed Ventures, is it not? I think I will run with other groups where this kind of thing does not happen. You guys have a good time.

Jim

Yes, it is Speed Ventures. Maybe next time Jim.

Archived