TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Here's one for all you Blue Collar guys

This is one of the main reasons I was able to buy my Shelby. The scientists say this causes global warming. It was -23 Farenheit when this pic was taken.

Minerals_raw_refined.jpg

"the scientists" = some vocal scientists (who get lots of grant money in a previously ignored field of science) and loud social activists with an agenda When social politics and science mix, you rapidly move away from real facts. In the 40s and 50s here today. Time to get the shelby out and find a present for the wife.

So how is a drilling rig paying for your cars, are they drilling on your land I take it?

i live where 90% of all oil field equipment is built. also our area produces a lot of oil. the oil production i inherited is about enough income for two tanks of gas a year. i own an independent car lot. all of our economy is driven by oil. sorry to say but the higher oil and gasoline is the better it is for all of us.

This is one of the main reasons I was able to buy my Shelby. The scientists say this causes global warming. It was -23 Farenheit when this pic was taken.

post-4088-1166895803_thumb.jpg

[/quote

Looks like Pinedale? I'm from the other side of the Mtn. Just curious where you purchased your Shelby. Very nice by the way!

Jeff

It is a drilling rig. They are drilling into a formation on the prospects they will reach natural gas. Some of the revenue from their production will eventually end up in my pocket. Yes we like high gas prices and at -23 Farenheit we are asking for more global warming.

Hue - it is on the other side of Dubois in Sublette County. I got mine in Utah.

Hey, can you get me a discount on some 5W-50 Full Synthetic? :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Sorry, no discount. I can get you some high test "drip" condensate which will run 100+ octane. It's a little dry though. You might want to add some lubricants.

post-4088-1166895803_thumb.jpg

Great picture I work on a drilling rig in Canada. That is the reason I could afford this car. Pay is pretty good.

Great picture I work on a drilling rig in Canada. That is the reason I could afford this car. Pay is pretty good.

Where have you been rigger? I think lambbo has some roughneck experience also. I haven't worked in the oil patch for several years. However, when oil and gas does well, so do I.

Where have you been rigger? I think lambbo has some roughneck experience also. I haven't worked in the oil patch for several years. However, when oil and gas does well, so do I.

Mostly in foothills of Alberta, Canada. Very busy area right now. Drilling for natual gas.

Archived