TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black with Grabber Blue Pictures

ShelbyDude

I'm not sure what the production numbers are but you just don't see that color combo very often.

Steve

I'd guess this will be a very low number. I checked a week ago and there were only 3 in the country showing up in this color combo. This one would be 4.

I don't know how many others have been sold already.

I'd guess this will be a very low number. I checked a week ago and there were only 3 in the country showing up in this color combo. This one would be 4.

That would be interesting!!!!!

And YES nice, very nice. lol

I am just glad to see you are not in GA. lol

I'm positive there's more than 4. For example there's four of us with this color combo on this thread....

I'm positive there's more than 4. For example there's four of us with this color combo on this thread....

I know there are more than 4. I said I didn't know how many were already sold. There were only 4 showing up in dealer inventories in the entire country, which means there were only 4 available, plus however many already sold, plus however many yet to be ordered. But whatever the total is it is likely a very low number in this color combo.

I've had couple of people tell me they tried to order this color combo and the dealers they were dealing with told them you couldn't get grabber blue stripes! LOL

I know there are more than 4. I said I didn't know how many were already sold. There were only 4 showing up in dealer inventories in the entire country, which means there were only 4 available, plus however many already sold, plus however many yet to be ordered. But whatever the total is it is likely a very low number in this color combo.

I've had couple of people tell me they tried to order this color combo and the dealers they were dealing with told them you couldn't get grabber blue stripes! LOL

Thats why we come to the experts :)

Roger

Archived