TEAM SHELBY FORUM

update cal special 2007

tjp80

car is almost done planet ford has been working hard on her exhaust and suspension done just need to pick her up on the 3rd ,they finished the light bar yesterday. need a good bath.

post-7662-1166885692_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1166885708_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1166885728_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1166885692_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1166885708_thumb.jpg

post-7662-1166885728_thumb.jpg

car is almost done planet ford has been working hard on her exhaust and suspension done just need to pick her up on the 3rd ,they finished the light bar yesterday. need a good bath.

java script:emoticon(':hyper:', 'smid_11')

:hyper:

My son in law's uncle got a white convertable California special and it is a good looking

car and it sounds nice also. Hope you enjoy yours.

Hi Tip - lookin' good, man.

Is the bar a functional roll bar?

no Roush calls it "light bar roll Bar" its just there i saw one when i was a kid on a shelby vert . It does hold up the brake light LOL :shift:

The rear of a vert is tight already. I'm sure it hinders access.

if anyone does sit in the back it will give them something to hang on to :hysterical2:

Well, passengers in the back seat of MM"s car would most certainly need it! :hysterical2:

where are you in nc i was in wilmington second home for 10 years did alot of business with bob king are they still there To may come back through from texas in spring

I'm in Washington - about 100 miles north of Wilmington.

I lived in Wilm. for about 10 years in the '90's when I went to school at UNCW.

Let me know if you're going to be in the area! :happy feet:

Not sure if Bob King is still there. I know Tallberg Chevy got bought by Jeff Gordon!

Tallberg had a '65 Vette Red Vert with 64 miles on the odo. :happy feet:

where are you in nc i was in wilmington second home for 10 years did alot of business with bob king are they still there To may come back through from texas in spring

SCGT500,

Be easy on the grammer, he only has 19 posts.

After 20, he's fair game. :hysterical:

I am considering this for my Vertible. Looks trick, even though it is not so functional. I have seen some venders claiming that it increases rigidity in the body????? Yeah right. But it is cool looking, and my two backseat occupants are under the height of 4'. They fit perfectly in the back. Maybe, but need power mods first......nice though, later.

iS tHiS In cOdE ? :hysterical:

no it not

Welcome to the Mustang Shark Tank.

Keep your hands as far from your keyboard as you can - as we have some "car"niverous members. :hysterical2:

wilmington was a nice area just grew way to big . Gorden had just bought the dealership when we sold . I like texas better but a long haul for vacation ,but great roads to drive on when your there. they seem not to care about driving fast lol

SCGT500,

Be easy on the grammer, he only has 19 posts.

After 20, he's fair game. :hysterical:

by the way i owe you a beer they gave me $500.00 off due to american quarter horse :happy feet: thanks Tom

I like the light bar on the CSA mustang Convertable.

What was the cost of bar and installation ??

I like the light bar on the CSA mustang Convertable.

What was the cost of bar and installation ?? roush bar was 500.00 2 hrs in labor the roush bar is plug and play with the wires , where some other brands you have to cut the harness tom

Archived