TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Those with Interior Upgrades Packages......

was just wondering how they were holding up?

I really like the look of my new seats and console. I purchased when on sale for 20% off and then I sold the factory leather take offs on ebay, so net cost about $1,300. So for that price installed yes. I do have a couple of minor fitment issues, but that is on the installer not the quality of the seats which is very good. Sorry, new console is not shown in these pics, but it is has black sides, grey top the same color as the seats with Shelby Snake embroidered in.

Dave

100_1009.jpg

100_1014.jpg

100_1019.jpg

Love the interior! Even though I never did post pic's Gary Disney really took care of me, 607 silver is the insert that is supposed to go only in the 40th cars but they matched the stripes so well I got Shelby to do it! No issue at all just getting nicer & many compliments-

I love the look of my interior, it has been well woth the money, would do it again. Here is a link to the pics:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=47411&hl=

I missed those the first time around-I'm not a huge fan of the grabber orange, but the interior with it changed my mind a bit-That looks SWEET! :drool:

• 1 month later...

those who took the plunge on the Interior Upgrade......

did you go perforated or regular?

Regular because I was in the very first wave, maybe the first ten, and perforated was not an option. Seats have held up well. Certainly more comfortable fit when driving due to new foam form.

Don't regret spending the money.

• 1 month later...

Archived