TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Car Book

bruces

Just recieved my new book here at work The Complete Book og Shelby Automobiles by Colin Comer $29.70 from Amazon.com and just glanced through it EXCELLENT lots of period photos some I have not seen even being SAAC menber . They even have our Shelby GTs will look more at it when I get home just thought you might want to know its on the market now Bruce

• 2 months later...

Got my copy for Christmas and really like it. Seems very well researched and photographed. I did contact the author and told him how much I liked the book, although I did question his leaving out the Shelby Eurpoa (although the Shelby de Mexico is included). He was kind enough to respond and didn't want to include cars built under license and not be SA. Well worth putting on your shelf if you have any interest in Shelby history. There are too many books out there that are of poor quality or questionable content. This is certainly not one of them.

I got mine early in December due to member of my SAAC group doing a Group Buy. Have had some time to read through my Christmas down time.

While disappointed that chapter on newest Shelby models is short, figure the history is still developing. Hard to be able to do muc more than some pictures. True test will be years from now where more stories will show up.

Highly recommend the book even without Carroll's participation.

Archived