TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Essential mods?

thanks Ken and Andrew! If you don't mind, I can just copy/paste from your lists and then delete what I don't have :hysterical: I see that both of you have missed your most important MOD.....1 loving wife that puts up w/ you and your mods... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Craig

Me casa Su casa....cut and paste away my friend, I do like the way Ken organized his mods, I am gonna work on that at some point

You are spot on about the understanding wife !

Take Care

Andrew

Check my list.

Separating in to Performance, Creature Comforts and Appearances:

Performance:

Get the Kenne Bell or other supercharger. There are more choices than when I got the KB in mid 2008.

Creature Comforts:

I like the HD radio - when it works it works very well. Get they bypass cable if you live in the mountains. I posted the gory details here somewhere.

Next is the dimming/compass/temp mirror.

Appearance:

When I got the car I thought Ford had left a part off. That was the lower grille. Get one. Either brushed or black works. I got brushed.

Enjoy.

thanks Ken and Andrew! If you don't mind, I can just copy/paste from your lists and then delete what I don't have :hysterical: I see that both of you have missed your most important MOD.....1 loving wife that puts up w/ you and your mods... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Craig

Sometimes NOT having that loving wife lets you add a LOT more mods like Andrew and Ken do...LOL

Every time I want to put something on the car, I have to get the O.K. from the BOSS!!!!

Archived