TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Enclosed truck TX to LA for Las Vegas Bash

Sherri  Leicht

I have a truck in line to take 6 Shelbys out to LA and pick them up in Las Vegas for the 2010 Las Vegas Bash. It is $866 each way, enclosed and can make stops along I-10 west bound for pick up. There are 3 spots already reserved. Any one want a spot on the truck? Let me know this week so I can finalize everyone with details.

I have a truck in line to take 6 Shelbys out to LA and pick them up in Las Vegas for the 2010 Las Vegas Bash. It is $866 each way, enclosed and can make stops along I-10 west bound for pick up. There are 3 spots already reserved. Any one want a spot on the truck? Let me know this week so I can finalize everyone with details.

I'm one of the 3?

well poo :(

Do we need to fill all 6 spots for the rate? Mike Stacy might be interested too, if our transport will go to Oklahoma...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma!

Ah, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels indeed!

Also, when do we have to pay?

hmmm, would cost us more if he had to go north I am sure. From Htown it is I-10 hammer down. Any way Mike could get his car down to TX? He could drive it to Dallas and I could drive it to Houston :lol:

Yea, the rate goes up a bit if not all 6 spots taken. May be barking up a dead tree. Might just have to pass if there isn't enuff takers and rent a lovely v6er :)

hmmm, would cost us more if he had to go north I am sure. From Htown it is I-10 hammer down. Any way Mike could get his car down to TX? He could drive it to Dallas and I could drive it to Houston :lol:

Yea, the rate goes up a bit if not all 6 spots taken. May be barking up a dead tree. Might just have to pass if there isn't enuff takers and rent a lovely v6er :)

Ill do it

Archived