TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Care packages. ATTENTION TS MEMBERS, PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for all the support! I have taken down the address because we will be returning next month to Ft Bragg, NC :)

Here's a pic of myself( female with brown hair) and some of the other mechanics.

DSCN0188.jpg

Me working on an MRAP. They are a pain in the rear!

DSCN0220.jpg

Trucks waiting to be fixed

DSCN0156.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will make this important post a sticky for you. I thank you and your fellow soldiers for your service, and I am certain that you will get a very good response from many TS members here.

What is your APO/FPO?

I will make this important post a sticky for you. I thank you and your fellow soldiers for your service, and I am certain that you will get a very good response from many TS members here.

What is your APO/FPO?

Thank you so much!!

I edited my post to include the address.

Jennifer......help is definately coming.

I am on the Board for the Garden State Mustang Club, I shared your request with the rest of the Board yesterday and we have contacted Ford directly.

We will have some nice surprises going out in a few days with the gloves and other items you need.

Please post a list of any other items you may have neglected to mention in the original post so we can make sure you have what you need.

Mike and Tim.....I sent this link to Jennifer and she had the crew check out the gloves they liked best.....

they picked the Original Vent and the Original Grip ones.......7 Larges and 7 x-ls....

let me know what you guys are sending so we dont duplicate....

http://www.mechanix.com/search/all-gloves

Jennifer......help is definately coming.

I am on the Board for the Garden State Mustang Club, I shared your request with the rest of the Board yesterday and we have contacted Ford directly.

I just posted it on the PennMustangs forums as well!

Go get um guys! Take no prisoners!

Sent a little care package through Fairway Markets here in NY that have a program to get these things to the troops.

Link:

http://www.fairwaymarket.com/shop/home.php?cat=248

Jennifer,

Please stay safe. Thanks for all that you and the rest of our troops do to protect this great country.

Regards,

Jim

Thank you everyone so much for all the support! My soldiers and I appreciate everythimg! I never expected so much support and actually help with stuff we really need! I have a bunch of really excited soldiers now! If anyone sends a banner or poster, I will get all the mechanics together for a pic! Thank you everyone!

One of the things that they can use is a notebook computer. I can get them one through work, (Dell), with enough memory and size to suit their needs for around $500. Who's up for pitching in on this?

Inspiron 15 - 1545

(System Identifier: F5BZTM2G)

Inspiron 15 (1545) Laptop: Intel Pentium Dual Core T4200 (2.0GHz/800Mhz FSB/1MB cache)

Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium

System Price : $529.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operating System

Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memory

4 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz (2 DIMMs)

Hard Disk Drive

320 GB SATA Hard Drive (5400 RPM)

Video

Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD

Web Camera

Integrated 1.3M Pixel Webcam

Media Bay

8X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability

Certified Refurbished

Certified Refurbished

Base

Inspiron 15 (1545) Laptop: Intel Pentium Dual Core T4200 (2.0GHz/800Mhz FSB/1MB cache)

Hardware Upgrade

9 Cell Primary Battery

65W AC Adapter

Network Interface Card

Intel WiFi Link 5100 802.11a/g/n Draft Mini Card

System Color

Jet Black

Software Upgrade

Windows Live

64BIT Operating System DVD

Microsoft Works 9.0

64BIT Operating System CD

Laptop Screen

15.6 WXGA Laptop Screen Display with TrueLife

Snake Doc,

I am in for a bit. Money is tight right now, but I have been blessed and need to pass it on as best I can. Post up where to paypal or send $.

Jennifer,

How about Mustang/Ford magazines? I am sure we can get some of the folks here to send a few your way.

:salute:

To our Military,

Thank you for all you do. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made and continue to make for me, my family and our country!

:salute:

Thank you everyone so much for all the support! My soldiers and I appreciate everythimg! I never expected so much support and actually help with stuff we really need! I have a bunch of really excited soldiers now! If anyone sends a banner or poster, I will get all the mechanics together for a pic! Thank you everyone!

Banner and Posters on the way!! :salute:

Archived