TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing Decal

Can anyone tell me if the 2007 Hertz Convertible suppose to have the same Ford Racing Decal on the left inner fender as does my 2006 Hertz Coupe? Decal is white with blue trim has a install date and installed by on the decal. My 2006 is filled out. I was able to get some of these new the other day from a Ford Connection I know that are not available from Ford parts or Shelby already checked.

New Subject:

Was the 2007 Hertz Convertible suppose to have a supplement owners manual like the Shelby GT did the same year?

Thanks,

Hertz Shelby

Can anyone tell me if the 2007 Hertz Convertible suppose to have the same Ford Racing Decal on the left inner fender as does my 2006 Hertz Coupe? Decal is white with blue trim has a install date and installed by on the decal. My 2006 is filled out. I was able to get some of these new the other day from a Ford Connection I know that are not available from Ford parts or Shelby already checked.

New Subject:

Was the 2007 Hertz Convertible suppose to have a supplement owners manual like the Shelby GT did the same year?

Thanks,

Hertz Shelby

:headscratch: ,,not sure,,never seen them.,,you got a picture.

Never validated this, but I heard becouse the converts did not get the full suspension, the decals were not placed on the car. I actually thought the decal/sticker was there becouse of the CAI install.

All the 2006 I have seen have this sticker on the driver side shock tower.

New Subject:

Thanks,

Hertz Shelby

As far as I have been able to find out the answer is no. The SGT 07's have the same install and followed the 06 Coupes and the stickers, which as usually a part of the FRPP install package, were not used. I suspect...and this ONLY my opinion, is that in 2006 SAI got the 500 of the retail versions of the FRPP parts which included the stickers, which they attached, later in 07 they were getting these parts in bulk and thus no stickers.

I wish we had them, they were cool!

382931_R1_07_6A.jpg

Never validated this, but I heard becouse the converts did not get the full suspension, the decals were not placed on the car. I actually thought the decal/sticker was there becouse of the CAI install.

All the 2006 I have seen have this sticker on the driver side shock tower.

Archived