TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tail light tint for 09 Shelby GT500

bonefish

Anyone out there do this and have a preferred supplier? Nice product, easy to use and nice look? Let me know!

Thanks!

I have seen some tinted tail lghts on regular stangs. Look ok but-like better hid headlights and hid fog light-did this to mine-really bright now-I prefer some idiot behind me to see my brake light/tail light. If I could I would make tail/brake lights brighter-like the leds in the 2010 models. See and be seen..

post-13312-1256313652_thumb.jpg

post-13312-1256313652_thumb.jpg

I got mine HERE I don't think there is an issue w/ being seen at a stop either. The brake lights look plenty bright still to me. Sequential tail lights flashing help too. The only thing I've heard is NOT to put them on the headlights. The heat generated by the headlights will cause the plastic coverings to get hundreds of tiny cracks, that will be obvious if you ever remove the tint. Also, you can't see :censored: at night w/ them coved anyways. :hysterical:

:shift:

I got mine HERE Sequential tail lights flashing help too.

:shift:

These are the same folks that I got my entire kit from too, a good product that will come off real easy if you want to remove it, and you can choose what percentage of tint for each set of lights.

Archived