TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Chic-Fil-A Bowl Parade Dec 31st Atlanta

johnrehder

Yours truly and FASTMVR get to be in the Chic-Fil-A bowl parade on december 31st. My neighbor works for Michael Andretti. His go cart rental business is entering 3 Shelbys and other goodies into the parade. My 2008 Shelby GT and my neighbors black 2007 plus a 1968 GT500. Hopefully it will be on TV that day.

• 4 weeks later...

Sure will, I've never been in any parade so this should be fun.

John soiunds neat--exercise your leg for the clutch work youll be doing--take some pics and post

• 1 month later...

Being in the Chic-Fil-A Bowl parade today was a blast!! We lined up at 10:00am and were finshed around 1:30. Lots of people showed up even though it was cold and gloomy. Even the beauty queens were riding in the convertibles. Got plenty of compliments on the Shelby from the crowd. My neighbor with his 07 nad mine were the only cars in our group, the older shelby was a no show. Pictures soon!

Yours truly and FASTMVR get to be in the Chic-Fil-A bowl parade on december 31st. My neighbor works for Michael Andretti. His go cart rental business is entering 3 Shelbys and other goodies into the parade. My 2008 Shelby GT and my neighbors black 2007 plus a 1968 GT500. Hopefully it will be on TV that day.

Archived