TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Man arrested in his home

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone else read the news today online. But this guy got arrested in his home for being naked!!! He was in his kitchen making coffee after waking up. This woman with her child cut through his property which is near a trail and saw him naked and called the cops!!! You can't make this $hit up what about trespassing on the guy's property. But no one can see him unless your on his property. I can see if it was me naked they probably go blind or off themselves :hysterical:

I remember a couple of years ago a couple was arrested for having sex in there own home. They had there window open and a neighborhood kid got a video camera and filmed them and showed his parents. Meanwhile murder's and perverts are given free passes all the time.

Another thing on the VERY long list of things gone wrong in this country. The internet can show real U.S. soldiers being blown up and T.V. can show all kinds of violence and gore, but Janet Jackson flashes a nipple (the things babies drink from) and America has a heart attack.

It would be different if he were having group animal sex or masterbating or something like that.

I hope this guy is cleared and then wins the lottery or something.

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone else read the news today online. But this guy got arrested in his home for being naked!!! He was in his kitchen making coffee after waking up. This woman with her child cut through his property which is near a trail and saw him naked and called the cops!!! You can't make this $hit up what about trespassing on the guy's property. But no one can see him unless your on his property. I can see if it was me naked they probably go blind or off themselves :hysterical:

I remember a couple of years ago a couple was arrested for having sex in there own home. They had there window open and a neighborhood kid got a video camera and filmed them and showed his parents. Meanwhile murder's and perverts are given free passes all the time.

In his own home, hmmm. My opinion, should arrest the woman that was trespassing for peeping tom. As long as the guy was IN his own home naked and NOT making obscene gestures toward the woman, she is the one that should be charged with peeping tom.

SAS

This happened in Chesapeake, VA the next town over from where I live. From what I heard, the mother and her child crossed the guy's lawn at 5:30 am. The guy was pretty much verbally assaulted by the police throughout the day following his arrest. I agree it her fault it became an issue. I also agree that Ches-Po has better stuff to do than bust folks for making coffee in the buff (or chasing me down I-64 for that matter!)

As a retired cop this gets me angry a waste of tax payers money plus it now tells people you can tresspass and have the home owner arrested. Before, I left the dept I use to get into fights with. Bosses over bullshit arrests that a decent person just for a number. So their saying now is that if I live on a 2 acre lot and someone sneaks up to my house and peeks in and see's me naked. I can be arrested F that guns go blazing end of story or just shoot the idiot on the lawn

Archived