TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Roush cat-back installed

scottGT500

Hey guys, I installed the Roush cat-back today. I have to admit...all of the hype on this system is very true! It has a very, very deep tone. Very minimal interior resonance and just a freakish growl that says "yep, there is a cobra emblem on this car"! More to come...custom tune and pulley swap tomorrow. Can't wait! I don't have any video equipment to post stuff...I think that 2sharpie has some. He is correct about the sound this thing makes now.

Scott

I don't know if you're allowed to mix Roush and Shelby!!!! :o

Does that make it a hybrid??? :lol:

All kidding aside - it sounds like it sounds good!

I don't know if you're allowed to mix Roush and Shelby!!!! :o

Does that make it a hybrid??? :lol:

All kidding aside - it sounds like it sounds good!

Hybrid or not (that is a good one, lol)...this thing makes some sick noise now. I contemplated the Shelby/Roush thingy for about 2 weeks...it had to be done. I was getting a constant headache trying to get the "perfect" exhaust for my wants and needs. Roush on Shelby or not, I am very happy with the results. Very bold sound, minimal drone with...4" tips!

Glad you are thrilled with your exhaust choice ScottGT500. For sure, there's no disputing that the Roush system definitely hits all the sweet spots and strikes the balance for an aggressive - yet, every day exhaust.

Very well put. I couldn't agree with you more!

Does any one have a VID clip so that we can hear?

2sharpie posted some last week.Id like to hear some sound at 2-3000rpm on the road to hear any drone--for me,l ilke th way Roush sounds revving, but dont like any high drone at speed

Archived