TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Acqusition for Speed & Trixie

Well we finally decided to get a Shelby that Bea can drive. :hysterical::hysterical: We were looking at a Shelby GT; however, we saw this 2007 GT-H and couldn't resist. It is a high milelage car 39,000; however, it is in great shape! :happy feet: Tell us wjhat you think.

Stuart

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

Good job Stuart, love it. Congrats Bea! I'm thinking that I might be in the market for one also, eventhough I shouldn't. Prices are just right now.

Jeff,

Thanks! We shouldn't have either; however, there are some good prices out there right now. As the economy picks up next year the prices will rise again. Time to buy is now. Post pics when you finally decide to pull the trigger... Thanks again...

Stuart

Very nice. Big deal on the miles. It's not about putting them in a vacume seal, Enjoy and make sure the renters do not enjoy more than you.

Harald,

Thank you!!! I agree, drive it while we're still here... Leave the collectability & restoration up to our kids! Haven't seen you since the 85th Bash--are you going next year? Take care.

Stuart

What do we think!!!!!!!???? What do we think? We think you have done reaaaaallllllllll goood. Strike that,................. we think you have done GREAT!!!!! I think of all the new generation Shelby's, this is by far the cooliest car. Yeah, I know it does not have the HP of the GT500 or the SS but is has Mystic. And if you ever saw Mystic in the movies you know that Mystic is WOW WEE WOW!!!!!!!

So therefore the GT-H is the top of the heap. That's right, I'll say it, the GT-H kicks arse. And I know it!!!!!

QSS

What do we think!!!!!!!???? What do we think? We think you have done reaaaaallllllllll goood. Strike that,................. we think you have done GREAT!!!!! I think of all the new generation Shelby's, this is by far the cooliest car. Yeah, I know it does not have the HP of the GT500 or the SS but is has Mystic. And if you ever saw Mystic in the movies you know that Mystic is WOW WEE WOW!!!!!!!

So therefore the GT-H is the top of the heap. That's right, I'll say it, the GT-H kicks arse. And I know it!!!!!

QSS

Alrighty then.... We agree the GT-Hs are great cars!!! BTW, I almost bought a Mystic Cobra when they came out; however, bought a triple black Cobra instead...

Hi Stuart

Nice car, one of my favorites!

Congrats to you both, see you in January :shift:

Michael

Michael,

Thanks a lot Michael! We'll be at the Bash.

Working at Rolls-Royce Energy now--we'll have to relocate whenever we sell the house. I'll call you later to get you caught up. Take care...

Stuart

Congrats Bea and Stuart. The GT-H is a great car. It's what drove me to purchase my SGT after renting 3 of them. It's the car that got use started on this whole Shelby thang. See you in Vegas!

We rented one for the 85th Bash and immediately fell in love with it. We'll see you in Vegas!!! :shift:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived