TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whoops

denohew

Backed into my tall curb and dented one of my exhaust tips. Been 3 weeks and obviously the part # does not exist yet! Still waiting for a Ford rep to get one pulled from the factory. Haven't read about anybody damaging their car yet. Ya'll just being VERY careful or am I the only one? Somebody is bound to have cratered one of these cars??!! Any pics of crashed 2010's yet? I remember when I got my Ford GT back in '05, I found a pic of a dealer who center punched his NEW GT into a telephone pole with less than 20 miles on it! I will try to find the pic. That car needed a new frame! Sorry for the silly post but I am kinna bored! denohew

Backed into my tall curb and dented one of my exhaust tips. Been 3 weeks and obviously the part # does not exist yet! Still waiting for a Ford rep to get one pulled from the factory. Haven't read about anybody damaging their car yet. Ya'll just being VERY careful or am I the only one? Somebody is bound to have cratered one of these cars??!! Any pics of crashed 2010's yet? I remember when I got my Ford GT back in '05, I found a pic of a dealer who center punched his NEW GT into a telephone pole with less than 20 miles on it! I will try to find the pic. That car needed a new frame! Sorry for the silly post but I am kinna bored! denohew

the part # exists let me know if you still need it. had one damaged from transport, ordered a new muffler from ford it came damaged from shipping. I had to request to have the muffler packaged than shipped.

I almost curbed a rim parking at work early in the morning....I was still half asleep. :ohsnap:

And the first week I had the car, I almost pulled into a parking spot with a curb in front..there was a sudden moment of realization of the chin spoiler on my new shiny car. :fear:

WHEW! I considered myself extremely lucky for getting out of both situations unscathed. NEVER will happen again.

Archived