TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got the Vista Blue KR today

FiaCobra

Let me say this.....it was a day of days though.

A long road trip and having to deal with "handling damage" from idiots looking at the car on the dealer showroom floor. The sales manager is making things right and having anything damaged replaced. Not to worry, nothing SAI related (except for one side stripe above the "K" that is damaged)

The car is now safe and where it belongs....in my garage !! Tomorrow she'll get the proper cleaning she deserves, given a name, and have pics taken (and posted here) of her.

I'm just happy to be home.

/carry on

A long road trip and having to deal with "handling damage" from idiots looking at the car on the dealer showroom floor. The sales manager is making things right and having anything damaged replaced. Not to worry, nothing SAI related (except for one side stripe above the "K" that is damaged)

The car is now safe and where it belongs....in my garage !! Tomorrow she'll get the proper cleaning she deserves, given a name, and have pics taken (and posted here) of her.

/carry on

Congrats on that KR Awesome color br safe and take care.

You lucky Son of Nice man and lady. :hysterical: Good luck, yes I wish I had one in my garage to.

/carry on

Congrats on the new car ... I mean KR!

FIA, Congratulations on your new "pony" or as we say with our KR's, Clydesdale's! It's seems that some damage is inevitable, I'm leaving in about an hour to bring her back for a week in the paint booth to repair a scratch on her chin and replace the Alcoa and tire, gouge!! Oh well, look forward to meeting you at Captree! Fia, what dealer did you but the vehicle from and was it a good experience, and do you live here in NY?

Livestrong, you got yours from Sayville? If so, I remember meeting you at Captree earlier this year.

I got my car out of state and it was not an easy transaction. Spent over 3 hours at the dealership (which will remain nameless) going over stuff that needed replacement.

Anyway, i'm about to go outside now and spend a few hours cleaning the car.

This car is awesome !!

Gave her a really good cleaning and put about 20 miles on the odometer. The supercharger sounds loud and the car responds. Took off the carbon fiber chin spoiler yesterday (it would not clear the trailer ramps) and I ordered the plastic chin spoiler from the GT500. I'll put that on and store the carbon fiber one away. Tonight, the red pit stripes go on.

So, without further ado, meet Samantha !!

Samantha and Danielle together at the dealership.

kr1a.jpg

Hey, there's a Shelby following me home !

kr2.jpg

Samantha after a shower and drive

kr3v.jpg

Side profile

kr4j.jpg

Interior

kr5m.jpg

Archived