TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody have their Trans TSB done in the NW Chicago Burbs?

venom

I've put this question up a few times over the last year and a half and no answers. I assume no one in the Chicago Metro Area needed the trans TSB done. Mine runs fine and the trans/ clutch works perfectly. This spring I'm pulling the clutch out and replacing it on my own. I've owned multiple cars with twin and triple disc clutch set-ups , but before I have problems I'll replace it and then turn the boost up!

I have about 1900 miles on my '08 and I'm waiting to find a dealer that knows what they're doing and is willing to perform the TSB without hassles.

Call Matt at Victor Ford in Wauconda. Tell him BJ gave you his name.

I also heard the svc mgr at Highland Park Ford "gets it".

bj

Call Matt at Victor Ford in Wauconda. Tell him BJ gave you his name.

I also heard the svc mgr at Highland Park Ford "gets it".

bj

I've been to Victor and know Matt. I've been to their July car shows in the past.

Are you saying Matt has done several TSBs and knows the problems with the trannys? If so they're close and I can definitely take my car to them!

I've been to Victor and know Matt. I've been to their July car shows in the past.

Are you saying Matt has done several TSBs and knows the problems with the trannys? If so they're close and I can definitely take my car to them!

Me too, Im in McHenry but have not had the issue. Mine is an early 09, but within the TSB window. I hope it doesnt happen to me, but If it does let me know how victor treats you and your car. They didnt do good work on my 04 cobra when I was having issues on it, but I would give them a second chance on the GT500 if they do you right.

He did mine.

bj

He did mine.

bj

Cool. What year is yours BJ and what symptoms did you have?

What did Victor actually do? Did they replace parts or give you a new tranny and if they rebuilt, did they do the synchros?

Archived