TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 NASCAR Shelby 427 at Las Vegas

ilmor

I have never tried to book tickets to fly before. I am looking to fly from Minneapolis to Las Vegas. I looked at travelocity and Delta. All the prices I find are atleast $600 and up per person. I was picked to get the free Nascar tickets. I can not spend $1200 in airfare. Plus car rental and the other expenses.

Unless I can get a lower airfare this is going to be way above my budget.

If I can not find lower airfare yet today, someone else can have my tickets if Sharon allows.

Any help in finding flights at a lower cost would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jody

I have never tried to book tickets to fly before. I am looking to fly from Minneapolis to Las Vegas. I looked at travelocity and Delta. All the prices I find are atleast $600 and up per person. I was picked to get the free Nascar tickets. I can not spend $1200 in airfare. Plus car rental and the other expenses.

If I can not find lower airfare yet today, someone else can have my tickets if Sharon allows.

Any help in finding flights at a lower cost would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jody

Jody,

Try Allegiant Airlines out of Appleton, WI.

http://www.allegiantair.com/aaIndex.php

Jim

Jody

Try www.sidestep.com. That's where Marji always starts.

We ended up at $980.00 flight, $577.00 for the room at the HGV Club on the strip. Leaving Fort Wayne 2/24 returning 3/2. Looking forward to it!

That's a shame, we booked our trip in October and got 6 days 5 nights at the Riv along with a car and airfare for two for under a grand!

All depends on what you want to do while you're there. I understand public transportation is good. The hotel may even have shuttles to everything, including the track!

shuttles will be packed for the race weekend and cabs are very expensive, if you can get a rental for $168 a week, jump all over it......you will save big in the long run and have the feedom to

go around as you please.

Plus makes a sight seeing trip to the dam or other locations another option.

I think that would be a good call too. These free tickets are costing me a good down payment on a bigger SC!!!

shuttles will be packed for the race weekend and cabs are very expensive, if you can get a rental for $168 a week, jump all over it......you will save big in the long run and have the feedom to

go around as you please.

Plus makes a sight seeing trip to the dam or other locations another option.

I looked at renting a car in Vegas and it was 100 a day!!! Im only going to use the thing Thrusday night, some Friday and Monday to get back to the airport! Not going to pay 500 for it. I would rather beg my friends for rides!!!!

MM

you need to talk to the guy who is getting it for $168 for the whole week........ :redcard:

or just beg! :hysterical:

I looked at renting a car in Vegas and it was 100 a day!!! Im only going to use the thing Thrusday night, some Friday and Monday to get back to the airport! Not going to pay 500 for it. I would rather beg my friends for rides!!!!

MM

Well that's what friends are for.

I was in on the slumber party until Bud informed me I had to share a bed with 2 dogs, a 3 legged cat and car dealer..................................................................thanks, but I'll keep my hotel room.

I was in on the slumber party until Bud informed me I had to share a bed with 2 dogs, a 3 legged cat and car dealer..................................................................thanks, but I'll keep my hotel room.

good call, the three legged cat has a gas problem! :redcard:

The two dogs and three legged cat would be alright, but a car dealer would probably hog the covers! :hysterical:

The two dogs and three legged cat would be alright, but a car dealer would probably hog the covers! :hysterical:

Iwas gonna say something about the salesman and the dogs but..... I don't want MM mad at me!

Right now I'm praying that I can get out of PA with the impending storm forecast for Thursday night!

Archived