TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Shelby themed pumpkin carvings

Hey everyone, we did our annual pumpkin patch trip last week and I wanted to share my shelby pumpkins with you. The first one I used is the "tiffany" cobra.

24952112.jpg

Then this one I did more like a carving in a picnic table. I didn't carve all the way through the pumpkin, instead just removed the skin. This way I could cut out smaller pieces and get a little more detailed. Then I just shaved the inside of the pumpkin thin so the light would shine through. Let me know what you think.

Gabbi is amazed. LOL

62071207.jpg

and fire up.

39485249.jpg

35279061.jpg

65009236.jpg

Feel free to add your families pumpkin carvings to this thread, and have a happy holiday.

Wow! You are some kind of artist!

Here's a pumpkin picture. You've been warned...............

There is no warning that can prepare you for THAT. :finger:

p.s. Those are some wicked cool pumpkins man! Did you do that all freehand? Either way, it's great work.

There is no warning that can prepare you for THAT. :finger:

p.s. Those are some wicked cool pumpkins man! Did you do that all freehand? Either way, it's great work.

Thanks Ken, and nope. I printed them out and thumb tac-ed the image on. Then connected the dots w/ an exacto knife. I can't draw to save my life.

Hey everyone, we did our annual pumpkin patch trip last week and I wanted to share my shelby pumpkins with you. The first one I used is the "tiffany" cobra.

24952112.jpg

Then this one I did more like a carving in a picnic table. I didn't carve all the way through the pumpkin, instead just removed the skin. This way I could cut out smaller pieces and get a little more detailed. Then I just shaved the inside of the pumpkin thin so the light would shine through. Let me know what you think.

Gabbi is amazed. LOL

62071207.jpg

and fire up.

39485249.jpg

35279061.jpg

65009236.jpg

Feel free to add your families pumpkin carvings to this thread, and have a happy holiday.

Those are awesome, nice work.

This one's a classic.

dont_drink_on_halloween.jpg

:hysterical:

24952112.jpg

Gabbi is amazed. LOL

62071207.jpg

and fire up.

39485249.jpg

35279061.jpg

65009236.jpg

NICE, you are an excellant graphic artist. Do you do graphic art as your trade or is it your hobby? I really like the Tiffany Cobra

This one's a classic.

post-20530-1255692198_thumb.jpg

Those are awesome. LOL

AWESOME!!!

Those are awesome, nice work.

Thanks!

NICE, you are an excellant graphic artist. Do you do graphic art as your trade or is it your hobby? I really like the Tiffany Cobra

Hobby for now. I'd love to get into it more. And thanks.

Great Pumpkins and Gabbi is adorable!

God Bless.

Thanks you, and yes she's precious.

Really nice Shelby carvings! :happy feet:

Thanks!

That's pretty cool! :yup:

How did you do that? :headscratch:

I have trouble cutting out triangles for eyes, lol.

+1

Cool pumpkins for sure but that Gabbi is an absolute cutie.

Her and her sister are a close tie, but thank you!

Really cool nice job :happy feet:

Thank you

yep +1 - an artist for sure - I usually screw them up royal just as a regular pumpkin!

Cool :)

Gabbi is a cutie!

Thanks!

I figured Grabber would be in here by now saying how much he liked the color! :hysterical:

LOL, that's a good one.

You have TWO that cute.........................................God help you my friend.

I've got guns too. :hysterical: I just saw on a TV show the other day, a father met his daughters boyfriend for the first time and makes him read and sign a contract. Sounds like a good idea to me. When they're 25 and ready to start dating I think I'm going to do just that.

While on the subject................

post-8794-1255744444_thumb.jpg

And they didn't even have to carve them. LOL

Archived