TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Many 2007 Shelby GT500 have been produced ??

1970boss302

Not first hand information but I was told that at the end of November that approx. 4,100 cars are in production, produced in various stages and/or shipped. Steady supply of parts is a problem. transmissions may be the biggest slowdown. Total production for MY 07 may not reach 7500 units. A far cry from the 10,000 units they were aiming for.

Not first hand information but I was told that at the end of November that approx. 4,100 cars are in production, produced in various stages and/or shipped. Steady supply of parts is a problem. transmissions may be the biggest slowdown. Total production for MY 07 may not reach 7500 units. A far cry from the 10,000 units they were aiming for.

That will make the car somewhat more rare IMO. :happy feet:

Who is your source ?

That will make the car somewhat more rare IMO. :happy feet:

Who is your source ?

My cousin Lenny lives in Queens but his best friend/best man lives in Dearborn and works in the Flatrock plant apparently in upper management. Basically all said they will fall short of their goal. Very complicated beast, new suppliers, quality control, parts backlogged etc. etc.

The question that I have yet had answered was " will there be a 3rd or 4th year of production"

My cousin Lenny lives in Queens but his best friend/best man lives in Dearborn and works in the Flatrock plant apparently in upper management. Basically all said they will fall short of their goal. Very complicated beast, new suppliers, quality control, parts backlogged etc. etc.

The question that I have yet had answered was " will there be a 3rd or 4th year of production"

2 year run baby is what I am hoping for. :happy feet:

My car was built the third week of Sept. and was around #3000 give or take 50. This was using the monthly figures ford put out and prorating for Sept. Just taking a quess, 5 or 6000 has been produced so far.

Scott

But cousin Lenny says 4,100. Since he is in Ford Management, I will go with Lenny's numbers. They are lower. :happy feet:

When does cous say yours is coming?

CS does not have a ETA yet. CS says build week is 1/15/07. CS last update to the computer system was 12/14. Yesterday they said that the system will not update till after Christmas.

But cousin Lenny says 4,100. Since he is in Ford Management, I will go with Lenny's numbers. They are lower. :happy feet:

That would mean 1100 has been built since Sept. 21. which would equals out to 366.66 per month. And since there is 5 more months of production left for the year model that would mean 1833 to go plus cousin Lennys 4100 would equal 5933 to be built for the 2007 year model. Rpretzel will not be getting his nor will alot more members here. That just sucks!!!!

Lutzcat

The monthly average is over 800 per month, that was confirmed by Ford press releases and inside Flat Rock several months ago, Repretzel, You get Yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lutzcat

That would mean 1100 has been built since Sept. 21. which would equals out to 366.66 per month. And since there is 5 more months of production left for the year model that would mean 1833 to go plus cousin Lennys 4100 would equal 5933 to be built for the 2007 year model. Rpretzel will not be getting his nor will alot more members here. That just sucks!!!!

Lutzcat

The monthly average is over 800 per month, that was confirmed by Ford press releases and inside Flat Rock several months ago, Repretzel, You get Yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lutzcat

With an avatar like that, who'd question you?

Archived