TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OFFICIAL: GT500 ORDER GUIDE DISTRIBUTION

This just came in to me from Ford officially: GT500 order guides will be available on 13 March.

I have never ordered a new car, so , please forgive my ignorance. Does this mean the order banks officially open then also?

I have it on my computer in a PDF format but can't figure out how to upload it here so if you want I can e-mail it to you.

Is this the official order guide? I have the draft of 10/17/05. Can you sent me the pdf file too? p.bouthoorn@planet.nl

Thanks.

I have it on my computer in a PDF format but can't figure out how to upload it here so if you want I can e-mail it to you.

Yes, can you email me the PDF as well ( 66gt@covad.net ). Ill be down at my dealer Monday to place my order!

:bowdown:

Will it be available to order Monday?

All I read was that the "order guide" would be available Monday, March 13th. So far I haven't read anything about it being available for order the 13th.

on a post here I read the orders would be allowed 6-8 weeks prior to production, which is rumored to begin June 6, 2006. Given that,the earliest orders would be taken would be April 11th.

Whoever has it, please send it to us:

staff@StangsUnleashed.com

The order guide the NVWSSV speaks of is a 10/05 draft. It was sent just last week to one of the dealers that already has one on order (Ford ordered it for him, he is a large dealer, I've seen the DORA). He sent it to me. I have it. I'll send it to Mr. Lane and he can post it for all to have.

Has everyone that requested the Order Guide PDF from me received one? I was pummeled with PM's, e-mails, and requests on this thread so I'm just making sure I got everyone. Plus I lost power last night at about 6:00 so I wasn't sure if there were any more requests. If I missed you, let me know.

Has everyone that requested the Order Guide PDF from me received one? I was pummeled with PM's, e-mails, and requests on this thread so I'm just making sure I got everyone. Plus I lost power last night at about 6:00 so I wasn't sure if there were any more requests. If I missed you, let me know.

Thanks for it.

But it was the one I already had. Draft 10/17/05.

Archived