TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Check dealership inventory..

KURUPTIVE

First of all I would like to say congratulations to all the new 2010 Shelby owners.. congratulations and drive safe. I have a 2008 GT500 after seeing the 2010 and I would love to trade.. my question is I check all the websites for new inventory however I never seeing listings for 2010....... is there any way that you can check inventory of Ford dealerships throughout the country if not that's cool but trying to locate is extremely frustrating, any help would be appreciated... thanks a lot....Roger

First of all I would like to say congratulations to all the new 2010 Shelby owners.. congratulations and drive safe. I have a 2008 GT500 after seeing the 2010 and I would love to trade.. my question is I check all the websites for new inventory however I never seeing listings for 2010....... is there any way that you can check inventory of Ford dealerships throughout the country if not that's cool but trying to locate is extremely frustrating, any help would be appreciated... thanks a lot....Roger

Kuruptive,

Go to autotrader.com and do a detailed search setting the distance to "any" and the minimum price to 48,000 this should get you a pretty good idea of what dealers have, can do the same on cars.com as well.

Good luck!

Regards,

Jim

I agree with CaptJim. The easiest search is made on Autotrader.

You can search through dealer sites via ford.com. But it's more time consuming than you could possibly imagine. There's no simple search to locate all of the specific vehicles you're looking for...as far I can tell.

Another option is to contact a dealer and see if they will locate one for you or trade their GT500 for one that you are looking for.

Good luck!

Thanks Mucho!!! I will take you guys advice and give ya ideas a try,,,,I am looking for Black with Black Stripes...or white stripes would be fine....with the Nav system. Thanks again for your help! Roger

Archived