TEAM SHELBY FORUM

anyone get extra 40th parts back with the car?

no 267 has been home for a month now but my parts arrived from shelby yesterday. I was going through them today to see what was all there and I found some interesting stuff. I got a box with 2 new 40th hood vents with the mesh, 2 CF mirror caps and 2 more 40th badges from the sides. is this odd? I am not complaining but wondered if this was normal.

also, when they change the mufflers for the borlas do they change everything from the x back of just the mufflers? the box I got back had the mufflers and the mid pipes.

no 267 has been home for a month now but my parts arrived from shelby yesterday. I was going through them today to see what was all there and I found some interesting stuff. I got a box with 2 new 40th hood vents with the mesh, 2 CF mirror caps and 2 more 40th badges from the sides. is this odd? I am not complaining but wondered if this was normal.

also, when they change the mufflers for the borlas do they change everything from the x back of just the mufflers? the box I got back had the mufflers and the mid pipes.

They change mufflers and pipes. The extra parts were a bonus.

Archived