TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 Years and 16,000 miles

SGT/SC#0471

Last night my wife and I were reflecting on how much we both like my SGT as we cruised home at about 80 effortlessly, and my kid was in the back saying how much she liked riding in the car. Earlier I had the proverbial gas station Q&A by an admirer last night... Then the night before I went to a abandoned (sadly) Chevy dealers lot and did burnouts for about 30 minutes on the way home from the store...

I just wanted to post that this is seriously my favorite car I have ever owned...smooth and powerful, and it makes you look good on a track...

Summing it up:

Very much a "gentlemans musclecar". Nasty when you want it to be, family friendly when you need it to be...

Killer!

Last night my wife and I were reflecting on how much we both like my SGT as we cruised home at about 80 effortlessly, and my kid was in the back saying how much she liked riding in the car. Earlier I had the proverbial gas station Q&A by an admirer last night... Then the night before I went to a abandoned (sadly) Chevy dealers lot and did burnouts for about 30 minutes on the way home from the store...

I just wanted to post that this is seriously my favorite car I have ever owned...smooth and powerful, and it makes you look good on a track...

Summing it up:

Very much a "gentlemans musclecar". Nasty when you want it to be, family friendly when you need it to be...

Killer!

I agree, a reasonable performing and great handling car, fantastic stance, and reliable and even gets acceptable gas mileage. My SGT is a daily driver and still looks new at over 15,000 miles. Find a nice curvey and remote road and the car comes alive with the "fun factor". :shift:

I couldn't agree more. I LOVE my car. :happy feet:

I just turned 6,300 miles in about 22 months. Anymore, I am kinda disappointed if I don't get the gas station or parking lot stop. :drool: I've come to expect it! It never gets old :yup:

With almost 31,000 miles on my stang, which I have always had a SMILE. I take out my (2nd wife) lol, every weekend with the same smile I had when I purchased it in Vegas in March 2005.

Besides the SMILE the FREINDS I have met at car shows and events have been the BEST.

Tom

Archived