TEAM SHELBY FORUM

rear lift points on Super Snake?

Looking for advice from fellow SS owners on lift points at the rear of the car. Seems to me the brake ducts are in the way of the proper lift point. I have a sliding bridge jack for my four post lift or a floor jack at my disposal. Guess I could use the jack at the notch point? Then my next question is where to locate the jack stands?

Curious to know what others have done.

Looking for advice from fellow SS owners on lift points at the rear of the car. Seems to me the brake ducts are in the way of the proper lift point. I have a sliding bridge jack for my four post lift or a floor jack at my disposal. Guess I could use the jack at the notch point? Then my next question is where to locate the jack stands?

I lift right in front of the notched section of the rails, then put the jack stands in the notches. No problems yet.

Good luck

Ken

I have placed my SS on a two post lift after carefully locating the rear lift pads next to the brake ducts. If I were using jack stands, and the axle assy. does not need to be dropped, the axle tubes are a nice place for jack stands.

R

Archived