TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior rear view mirror

gc12

Could someone tell me if the interior rear view mirror with the auto dim and compass option has a little green light switched on when the car's running. I'm asking this because I had to change my windshield and since it has been replaced, I cannot remember if one of the little slots that are around the on/off compass button on the front of the mirror was lit or not before. Mine is apparently not. Thanks in advance for the info.

Could someone tell me if the interior rear view mirror with the auto dim and compass option has a little green light switched on when the car's running. I'm asking this because I had to change my windshield and since it has been replaced, I cannot remember if one of the little slots that are around the on/off compass button on the front of the mirror was lit or not before. Mine is apparently not. Thanks in advance for the info.

yes the light is always on

the button you push to turn it on and off is always lit.

sorry, car is tucked in under cover in the garge and haven't drivin it in a while.

No problem LOL! but mine must be different as I've got only one centered button in plain black plastic surrounded by 2 very small clear plastic windows and I was asking if one of those is lit or they both just passive sensors.

No problem LOL! but mine must be different as I've got only one centered button in plain black plastic surrounded by 2 very small clear plastic windows and I was asking if one of those is lit or they both just passive sensors.

there are two unlit reflective passive sensors on either side of the illuminated compas button

Archived