TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior rear view mirror

gc12

Could someone tell me if the interior rear view mirror with the auto dim and compass option has a little green light switched on when the car's running. I'm asking this because I had to change my windshield and since it has been replaced, I cannot remember if one of the little slots on the front of the mirror was lit or not before. Mine is apparently not. Thanks in advance for the info.

Could someone tell me if the interior rear view mirror with the auto dim and compass option has a little green light switched on when the car's running. I'm asking this because I had to change my windshield and since it has been replaced, I cannot remember if one of the little slots on the front of the mirror was lit or not before. Mine is apparently not. Thanks in advance for the info.

When my mirror is on, the green light is lit, when the mirror is off, the light is off. I have 2 buttons, 1 for "mirror", 1 for "comp",

hope this helps.

When my mirror is on, the green light is lit, when the mirror is off, the light is off. I have 2 buttons, 1 for "mirror", 1 for "comp",

hope this helps.

Thanks SGT4265, I must be going totally senile, because I don't see 2 buttons, but only the compass one in the center. Where's the "mirror" button? or even better, let me reformulate my question:

I've got only one centered button in plain black plastic surrounded by 2 very small clear plastic windows and I was asking if one of those clear plastic windows is lit or are they both just passive sensors?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks SGT4265, I must be going totally senile, because I don't see 2 buttons, but only the compass one in the center. Where's the "mirror" button? or even better, let me reformulate my question:

I've got only one centered button in plain black plastic surrounded by 2 very small clear plastic windows and I was asking if one of those clear plastic windows is lit or are they both just passive sensors?

I THINK I understand your question; I KNOW my car has these features/options (I did not even know IF these were options or not...but it's a NICE feature...the more I drive this car, the MORE I LOVE it! I'm gonna have to buy another one as I'm wearing this one out already!! :hysterical: ) NEXT Time I get mine out I'll have to let you know....this is GOOD as it's another "excuse" to DRIVE mine! :drool::hysterical: :happy feet:

Both are sensors. No light.

Archived