TEAM SHELBY FORUM

its over

greaser

well last thursday night my winter beater spun a rod bearing so that sucked since it has been snowing all week nothing hanging around just making a mess. there is a good side tho my new winter beater will be my donar for my factory 5 daytona coupe when the body rots off of it its a 92 25th anniversary cougar with a 5.0 HO motor an AOD trany and an independent 8.8 disk brake rear end. its realy to bad no one took care of it before as they made less then 5000 25th ones and just over half of those were the V8 cars.

my car season that is. they salted down the roads yesterday with the snow that we got and with more snow on the way they shelby is put up till spring. :banghead:

Hey Greaser the salt I can swallow but orange county NY seals the roads before winter and then they lay down gravel chips. It's worse than driving on snow your sliding everywhere plus the spray from the other cars does wonders for the paint. Amazing !!!!

Hey Greaser the salt I can swallow but orange county NY seals the roads before winter and then they lay down gravel chips. It's worse than driving on snow your sliding everywhere plus the spray from the other cars does wonders for the paint. Amazing !!!!

they must have told my county about that little gem this year because they did it here to i want to call the county board and ask where to send the repaint bill to.

they must have told my county about that little gem this year because they did it here to i want to call the county board and ask where to send the repaint bill to.

That's what, I said to my town supervisor, last year they did my block you couldn't walk up the hill then you bring it in to the garage and the car.

Put ours away a couple of weeks ago. She's nice and cozy in the garage away from the Canadian winter. Wish the season was longer here :cry:

---------------------------------------

2008 Shelby GT Convertible #1266 - Vista blue

Mods: Sequential Tail Lights, Shelby Aluminum Strut Tower Brace, Billet Gas Strut Hood Lift Kit, Fuse Box Top Cover, Map Light Accent, Craig's Custom License Plate Bracket

Gentlemen,

I love Texas too. I intend to move there in a couple years after I sell my business (no state income tax!). I currently reside in Arizona which also affords year-round driving without any snow or salt. In the summertime however, it is so frigging hot that you hate to leave a nice car parked outside in the sun. I generally leave my nice cars in the garage until close to sun down during our hottest months.

There is one positive about living in Arizona however. If you screw your whole life up and end up going to hell, there's only about a 3° difference. We are acclimating ourselves for a worst-case afterlife scenario.

Chip

There is one positive about living in Arizona however. If you screw your whole life up and end up going to hell, there's only about a 3° difference. We are acclimating ourselves for a worst-case afterlife scenario.

Chip

ahahahaha thats awesome well i guess up here we are getting ready for it to freeze over.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived