TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Deal on Moroso Tanks with FREE Fuse Box cover!

I love the tanks. I'm still rockin the Shelby fuse box lid cover and I never did get the Moroso brake reservoir cover, even though I had it on order forever. :headscratch:

Anyway, the tanks look great IMO and they hold up a lot better under stress on the track than the OEM plastic tanks that have the tendency to split on the road course.

Ken

I am mainly getting them for the looks... for now anyhow as I really need to get a roll bar before I do any serious tracking!

But I did hear a rumor on another site that due lots of feedback, Moroso is "supposedly" working on a new power steering reservoir for our cars that accepts a stock cap. So for all those with the Shelby/Scott Drake billet caps like me, you might be in luck!

I am mainly getting them for the looks... for now anyhow as I really need to get a roll bar before I do any serious tracking!

But I did hear a rumor on another site that due lots of feedback, Moroso is "supposedly" working on a new power steering reservoir for our cars that accepts a stock cap. So for all those with the Shelby/Scott Drake billet caps like me, you might be in luck!

That's what I'm waiting for.

Archived