TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sad - Repossessed

Karashemshek

Stopped by the Ford Dealer this morning to check on my Shelby GT. Warranty work for the hood scoop and hood stripe underway and wanted to get an update.

While there, one of the service reps told me a truck had come in with a white Shelby GT on it. He said it was just like mine. Asking a couple more questions, I found out that had been repossessed and was on its way to auction in Minnesota.

It had already left so I couldn't check it out.

Stopped by the Ford Dealer this morning to check on my Shelby GT. Warranty work for the hood scoop and hood stripe underway and wanted to get an update.

While there, one of the service reps told me a truck had come in with a white Shelby GT on it. He said it was just like mine. Asking a couple more questions, I found out that had been repossessed and was on its way to auction in Minnesota.

It had already left so I couldn't check it out.

You can probably bet that if it was repo'd, it wasn't as nice as yours!

Theres also two auction houses in the Metro area as well. I need to call a few friends to see if they can locate which auction the car will be at. If it can be picked up for $15,000 or less it would be a great purchase :elefant:

PS My 3 year old daughter asked me to put the pink elephant in she thought it looked cool.

You have to be a dealer to bid in those auctions, they're not open to the public.

You can probably bet that if it was repo'd, it wasn't as nice as yours!

I'm not sure what that means. People fall on tough times, especially these days.

I know a few people that have lost their houses and cars in the past year and they certainly cared for and cherished them. :headscratch:

You have to be a dealer to bid in those auctions, they're not open to the public.

Yep I know, I have some friends that own used car lots and they will let me come along to the auction and if I buy I pay them $100.00 fee

I forgot I have a relative who has a License in Pennslyvania...we went to Mannhiem last time I was there, what a trip that place is huge by huge with like a ton of lanes all going on at once ...missed out on a convertible 68 (?) Cougar that went for like 6k that was a nice car, I was takin a leak haha...

Archived