TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My grabber blue in advertising

zeindog

Thanks! My tint is 20 on the back and 35 on the fronts which make it look way darker. Yes the stock windows had to come out...talk about nerve racking, cutting out windows on a brand new $50k car what was I thinking :eek5:

So did you do it yourself, who would be a pro at this, is it risky?

I wouldnt want any scratches around the area or any damage from this installation

yikes

A while back I put the new silver horse racing louvers on my car and sent in my pics to them so they could see and use them. I just came across my car on their website and american muscles, kinda cool

Silver Horse Racing

American Muscle

Thats awesome Zeindog...

My car is also famous, on the Venemous Stangz site - I sent in the pix of my HID foglight install... Check it out!

http://www.venomousstangz.net/

That's my Kona Blue! Seems the Jersey Boys are gettin the good press!

So did you do it yourself, who would be a pro at this, is it risky?

I wouldnt want any scratches around the area or any damage from this installation

yikes

Yes I did it myself. I did them on my 05 GT so I had some practice. You can have a glass shop install them if you trust them. The only thing different for the 2010s is you have to trim out the interior panels too so the windows wont hit. When you install them its key to tape all around the window with a combination of masking tape and duct tape and be veryyy careful.

Nice goldgus! I cant tell from the pictures but how do the HIDs match up with the factory ones?

Yes I did it myself. I did them on my 05 GT so I had some practice. You can have a glass shop install them if you trust them. The only thing different for the 2010s is you have to trim out the interior panels too so the windows wont hit. When you install them its key to tape all around the window with a combination of masking tape and duct tape and be veryyy careful.

Nice goldgus! I cant tell from the pictures but how do the HIDs match up with the factory ones?

They look just awesome... I think I posted them here, about 12 shots, but will put them up again tomorrow so you can see...

Archived