TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Take Team Shelby 3.0 for a test drive.

Staff

Hey,

I think it is a good time for a fresh look, may I suggest you clean up the CS Logo on the right side in the circle by adding more color and making it crisper. Wouldn't hurt to do the same for the team shelby members.

I'll also start checking in, may I also suggest an area that allows members with limited skills on posting pictures some auto resizing picture help to post their pictures etc. This would be a big plus.

Just my thoughts GG

Hey,

I think it is a good time for a fresh look, may I suggest you clean up the CS Logo on the right side in the circle by adding more color and making it crisper. Wouldn't hurt to do the same for the team shelby members.

I'll also start checking in, may I also suggest an area that allows members with limited skills on posting pictures some auto resizing picture help to post their pictures etc. This would be a big plus.

Just my thoughts GG

Maybe when you pitch in your $50 to become a member, someone will give a sh*t. :lol:

oops DBL post! Just wanted to make sure I was clear on my request. ;)

Please loose the red font on the black background. I'm color blind and it's nearly impossible for me to see red on black. Otherwise it looks great!

the black back ground is not good on the eyes, can you make it so a user we can change it to a light back ground?? and or change the font colors too???

i can see if some one is color blind there is lots of stuff that they will miss seeing :banghead:

i like the site, i give the back ground a -9

Logging in flips me off this version. When I came back here to reply I had to log in again (and doing so here knocked me off there too).

I generally like the new look but the color combinations could use some work. The dark background does not have enough contrast with some of the grey type especially the subtitles under the topic titles. It is also known that red and black are a troublesome combination for some people's eyes.

Archived