TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby's schedule

progolferv1

Just wondering if there was a website with his schedule. It would be nice if he was coming to texas. I would love for him to sign may dash in person.

Try the Carroll Shelby Foundation site. Most of his Schedule is "Last Minute" Schedulings. He is a very busy Man. He does do an Event in Texas once a Year.

Yeah, you'll have to send whatever it is you want to get signed to him. He no longer climbs in and out of cars to sign them (too hard for him to do so)

http://www.cscf.org/donating_autograph.php

Well anyone in Terlingua last year (and others) knows that isnt entirely true, but even if you saw him at an event, there would be little or no chance you could get him to do it.....likely no chance....

listen to FIACobra......send your airbag cover to Gardena.......

Well anyone in Terlingua last year (and others) knows that isnt entirely true, but even if you saw him at an event, there would be little or no chance you could get him to do it.....likely no chance....

listen to FIACobra......send your airbag cover to Gardena.......

Wicked pretty much sums it up folks.

You would be best to lean towards no chance if you think you can just show up at a show, drag Carroll over to your car and expect him to autograph your car and then tell everyone else they're out of luck when they want their car autographed.

Best to go with:

Shelby Foundation

Steve

Wicked pretty much sums it up folks.

You would be best to lean towards no chance if you think you can just show up at a show, drag Carroll over to your car and expect him to autograph your car and then tell everyone else they're out of luck when they want their car autographed.

Best to go with:

Shelby Foundation

Steve

Steve,

What about the ability to shake his hand? No pics, no autographs, I just want to say thank you! I am going to the Birthday Bash in January and am hoping and praying for the opportunity to do that. I have not had the honor to meet Carroll Shelby and would like to do so.

Thanks,

Erich

Steve,

What about the ability to shake his hand? No pics, no autographs, I just want to say thank you! I am going to the Birthday Bash in January and am hoping and praying for the opportunity to do that. I have not had the honor to meet Carroll Shelby and would like to do so.

Thanks,

Erich

I'd suggest you simply watch here. When Mr. Shelby is going to make an appearance it will generally be known in the automotive press and here. Be prepared to hop a plane.

Start watching for the Shelby American Collection (www.shelbyamericancollection.org) annual "Christmas"party. The Museum is in Boulder, CO. The fundraiser event is held in early December and Carroll has been coming for some time.

Good luck!

Steve,

Thanks,

Erich

Erich

That sounds just fine, now you have to find the event and have good timing.

The only event that I'm confident Carroll will attending right now is SEMA and that will be for just a few hours. You may catch him at the SAI facility during that time but please no camping out in the lobby ;)

He has done the Colorado Shelby Museum Christmas Event in the past. I'm not sure if that's on the schedule or not. Might keep an eye on that one.

The January Vegas Bash could be another chance. All depends on his schedule and how he's feeling at the moment.

Steve

Archived