TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for Vista blue KR

FiaCobra

Looking to trade for a Vista blue KR (2009 preferred)

Anyone know of any ?

Here is a 09 Vista Blue http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-blue-w...=item1e58914f4a and here is the 2nd lowest prodution colors a 08 Red KR http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT-5...=item3ca62a02e5 there a lot of Silver with Blue stripes and a few Black ones

Looking to trade for a Vista blue KR (2009 preferred)

Anyone know of any ?

Koons Ford in Sterling Virginia has a 2009 Vista blue KR.

Give Frank Ross a call. I had buy already 2 Mustangs and 2 GT500's from him. He had give me everytime a good deal after a good long talk. Say Hello from me (Bender) when you talk with him.

The number is 540-454-3683. They also have a Silver 09' and a Black 08'.

SORRY Fia I thought for sure you were well on your way to SCORING a Vista one! I must admit that's always been a color I liked and the more I look at it and think about the more I'm tempted to abandon my SEARCH for SILVER! :hysterical:

..........still looking

SORRY Fia I thought for sure you were well on your way to SCORING a Vista one! I must admit that's always been a color I liked and the more I look at it and think about the more I'm tempted to abandon my SEARCH for SILVER! :hysterical:

No, leave the blue for me....get your silver horse !!........lol

I've been in contact with 2 dealers so far. One had a sale, the other is trying the auctions and talking.

I just learned of 2 others not too far from me. I'll be contacting them over the weekend.

I want to thank everyone for trying to help me.

Eventually, I was able to find one and i'm going through the motions now. Weather permitting, I should be picking it up on Monday. Details to follow.

Thanks again.

Yes, found a Vista Blue (only car I would do a deal for). I just hope it doesn't rain on Monday since I have to go on a lil' road trip.

Mustang Crazy, PM me.

Congrats on the Vista Blue KR. Yesterday afternoon was a very bright and cloudless day here in West Texas. That color REALLY sparkles in the sunlight.

Good luck with the weather on Monday.

Good Luck tomorrow with your drive to NJ and picking up your King of the Road!!

I have a name for her. After thinking long and hard - Blues Clues :-)

My daughter loves blues clues and your KR is blue... That would be so cute hehehe

Gary, i'm more into women names. After seeing pics of her, I kinda already have a name that jumped out at me. I'll have to verify that tomorrow though....lol

Gonna miss Danielle though. She was such a lovely car. Someone will get lucky getting her. Just hope they take care of her as much as I did !!

Archived