TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling Wheels and Tires, Getting Alcoa SS Wheels

I'm considering selling my current wheels and tires because I have changed my mind and I want the Alcoa SS Wheels. I ALWAYS change my mind about stuff like this...and it always costs me... :cry: So, if anyone is interested in some brand new 20" Wheels and Tires, let me know. Thanks.

Justin,

I thought your car was fast but it's nothing compared to how fast you are on modding!

post-10682-1254847555.gif

post-10682-1254847555.gif

No doubt my brother. Obviously, patience is NOT one of my virtues and it ALWAYS bites me in the ass!!!! But, I want what I want and I'm gonna get it, even if it ends up costing me in the end... :cry:

if you don't mind, I'll just live vicariously thru you! Keep on modding!!!! Just remember, pics, pics, and more pics! Craig :happy feet:

Agreed, his car is now unique. It would just be another Shelby with Alcoa's number xxxxx

Thanks for the compliments, but one reason I'm going with the Alcoa wheels is because I am upgrading my brakes to the Baer Extreme-Plus and they won't fit with my current wheels. But they WILL work with Alcoas. And I just love the look of the Alcoas. But thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated fellas. I really love your cars as well. They are all fine in my opinion.

I love the 20in ss wheels but talked to shelby last week and they said a 20x10 rear in the box ships at 36lbs. So even if I gove 6lbs to the box that is a 30lb wheel! I would like some light weight 20's to replace the stock 18's. With all the mods you added what kind of whp are you running?

I love the 20in ss wheels but talked to shelby last week and they said a 20x10 rear in the box ships at 36lbs. So even if I gove 6lbs to the box that is a 30lb wheel! I would like some light weight 20's to replace the stock 18's. With all the mods you added what kind of whp are you running?

sorry, not sure if the question was directed towards me or not, but I am at 532rwhp/514rwtq @ 14.2psi (on a Mustang Dyno)

Any takers? As you may know, I've only had the wheels and tires for about 2 or 3 weeks. They are brand spankin new, not a single scratch on them, better than new. Only about 100 miles on them total. I paid about $2000.00 for the wheels and tires. I WILL TAKE $1200.00 for the whole thing!!!! WHAT A DEAL!!!! I prefer local pickup, but I will ship at your expense, which is about $250.00. SOMEONE IS GONNA GET A DEAL!!!! LET ME KNOW PEOPLE!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: :happy feet:

yes my frind they are pirelli p zero nero. fronts are 255-35-20 and the rear are 275-35-20 and they are $ 650-700 per tire american and dont forget the sensor and rings for $150 per tire if you find these tires for 250 per tire please let me know

yes my frind they are pirelli p zero nero. fronts are 255-35-20 and the rear are 275-35-20 and they are $ 650-700 per tire american and dont forget the sensor and rings for $150 per tire if you find these tires for 250 per tire please let me know

Yes, they are the Pirelli P Zero Nero 255/35/ZR20 and 305/30/ZR20. They are not cheap, but if someone wants them, they will get a hell of a deal. Let me know.

Pirelli P-zero's aren't cheap, but they've got pretty good traction. I've put apx 10k miles on mine and the front's look 80% new. The rears are about due for a replacement though. :hysterical:

Good deal for sure.

Justindewoody, Alcoa's are nice but aren't they limited to a 285 or 295 tire width? If I were you, I'd look into True Forged wheels for your car. You could definitely get something to clear those front brakes along with some big 10.5 meats out back w/ another 305 tire. You'll have more color options (any color powder coat, chrome, polished aluminum).

BTW, those alcoa's are some weird type of polished alum. NOT chrome. Either way, with those new brakes it won't matter what you put on. It'll look sick.

Pirelli P-zero's aren't cheap, but they've got pretty good traction. I've put apx 10k miles on mine and the front's look 80% new. The rears are about due for a replacement though. :hysterical:

Good deal for sure.

Justindewoody, Alcoa's are nice but aren't they limited to a 285 or 295 tire width? If I were you, I'd look into True Forged wheels for your car. You could definitely get something to clear those front brakes along with some big 10.5 meats out back w/ another 305 tire. You'll have more color options (any color powder coat, chrome, polished aluminum).

BTW, those alcoa's are some weird type of polished alum. NOT chrome. Either way, with those new brakes it won't matter what you put on. It'll look sick.

You see, before I bought these wheels, I was waffling back and forth between these that I have now and the Alcoas. I LOVE the Alcoas, and I really don't want anything else, so they are the best choice for me. The finish is a machined aluminum...it's kinda between chrome and brushed. Have you ever seen BMW M3 wheels circa 2002-2003?? It kinda resembles the finish of those wheels. They look great in my opinion. And they ARE TRUE FORGED. And you are right...it's gonna look SICK!!!!

You see, before I bought these wheels, I was waffling back and forth between these that I have now and the Alcoas. I LOVE the Alcoas, and I really don't want anything else, so they are the best choice for me. And you are right...it's gonna look SICK!!!!

Well then since you're :spend: you should get some shorter, upgraded rear axles so you can put a 305 on those Alcoa's and not have them stick out too far.

And I've seen the alcoa's up close and personal. They're very nice! I heard that they are WAY easier to keep clean than a standard polished aluminum.

Edit: if that mod will even work with the brake upgrade you're doing

The new Alcoas will be here Monday, so I will have them on by Wednesday. I will post pics for all you junkies out there... :drool: But the brakes are going to be a few weeks. I will also post some more pics when I get them installed. :happy feet:

I think these wheels will look perfect on your car, Justindewoody. I wasn't a fan of your previous wheels..but these SS wheels will look great IMO.

Archived