TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer recommendations for service in Southern California

OldSchool

Anyone have a specific dealer they would recommend for service in southern california?

Galpin Ford. See Nelson Buss in the service dept. In Southern California, Galpin is hands down the best place to take a Mustang for service/repair.

Not to say anything about Galpin Ford, but this TS Member is in Garden Grove, CA. He is 1 1/2 hours from Van Nuys or 15 minutes from Orange. With that said, I take my Mustang to Villa Ford in Orange, CA. here is the info:

VILLA FORD

2550 North Tustin Ave.

Orange, CA. 92865

(888) 898-7888 (Vehicle sales)

(714) 282-5282 (Vehicle sales fax)

(714) 637-2124 (General info)

(866) 514-4983 (parts/service)

(866) 514-4983 (body shop)

Web Site: http://www.villaford.com/

Tom

I have got no problem driving a little bit for good service.

What I am looking for is a dealer that knows and is use to servicing Shelby's. I believe our cars are unique compared to other Ford Vehicles.

I know Galpin handles Shelby's. Fontech do you know if Villa Ford has someone that knows these cars as well.

Appreciate the info guys.

Thx

I have got no problem driving a little bit for good service.

What I am looking for is a dealer that knows and is use to servicing Shelby's. I believe our cars are unique compared to other Ford Vehicles.

I know Galpin handles Shelby's. Fontech do you know if Villa Ford has someone that knows these cars as well.

Appreciate the info guys.

Thx

I personally just called Frank Morales at Villa Ford. He is their Fleet Manager and is also the President of Orange County Mustang Club and the person that is now heading up the Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show at Knott’s. Here is his cell number 714-349-1753. Also the OCMC receives a 10% of Service and Parts and Frank just extended this for Team Shelby Members.

Frank used to work for Saleen and since he has been at Villa Ford, he has sold every Mustang to Saleen and now sells the Mustangs to SMS.

Give Frank a call and then make your decision on your dealership.

Tom

I personally just called Frank Morales at Villa Ford. He is their Fleet Manager and is also the President of Orange County Mustang Club and the person that is now heading up the Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show at Knott’s. Here is his cell number 714-349-1753. Also the OCMC receives a 10% of Service and Parts and Frank just extended this for Team Shelby Members.

Frank used to work for Saleen and since he has been at Villa Ford, he has sold every Mustang to Saleen and now sells the Mustangs to SMS.

Give Frank a call and then make your decision on your dealership.

Tom

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate the helpful information from everyone.

Gary..

I use Ken Grody Ford, Mike Baek (pronounced BECK) in service. They are in Buena Park off of 5 fwy and beach. Ten minutes from my part of GG. I am very satisfied with them. They have taken care of my oil changes, recalls and three warranty issues with no issues or hassles. PM me if you ant wand I'll give you my name to drop.

I use Ken Grody Ford, Mike Baek (pronounced BECK) in service. They are in Buena Park off of 5 fwy and beach. Ten minutes from my part of GG. I am very satisfied with them. They have taken care of my oil changes, recalls and three warranty issues with no issues or hassles. PM me if you ant wand I'll give you my name to drop.

PM Sent.

Thx

Archived