TEAM SHELBY FORUM

06 GT-H's for sale...

jgib627

Hey guys,. just for kicks, I was searching around, just keeping an eye on our cars, seeing whats for sale out there... I noticed that compared to much earlier in the year there are hardly any 06 GT-H's for sale which of course is excellent news..! (I checked Craigslist and searched Autotrader with no radius restrictions and it found 1, 14,000miles for $38,000) Pretty good news I thought.

Not my sole reason to have mine either, however within reason,. I think regardless of mileage, providing our cars are kept well maintained, documented & detailed they will always be worth $$$ no doubt. (its all about supply and demand, .. and with only 500 issued, supply has dried up)

Not my sole reason to have mine either, however within reason,. I think regardless of mileage, providing our cars are kept well maintained, documented & detailed they will always be worth $$$ no doubt. (its all about supply and demand, .. and with only 500 issued, supply has dried up)

i agree!

:happy feet: The specialty car market is a lot of fun to follow. Ebay has a lot of problems but the one thing it does, is to make the market easy to follow. The 2006 GTH coupes tracked very well starting at over $50,000 initially then all the way down to mid to high $20's. The 2007 GTH convertibles did the same thing and now are at their lowest, again mid to high $20's for the average car. Both cars will most likely remain stagnant for a while, but follow Ebay. You will see sellers beginning to test the market with the '06 Coupes. The instant one sells for mid to high $30's then other sellers will jump in and the prices will creep up again. All of the SGTs, because they are actually modified by Shelby American, will hold value far in excess of a regular production car, you just have to know when to buy and when to sell if you goal is to have an investment you can enjoy. :cry:

Like H00500, I've got about 27.XXXX miles on mine. Never gonna get the low mileage benefit, but heck by the time the market for these cars really takes off I'll be pushing up daisies. Gonna enjoy mine, miles be damned. She is being well maintained and pampered but........

Take it to the drag strip about half a dozen times a year to bracket race, even let wife bracket race it once in a while (like next weekend).

Going to put some 4:10 gears in it, long tube headers, high flow cats, aluminum driveshaft, etc, etc, next year (but it's going to stay NA). Exterior appearence is going to stay 100% stock (ok a set of drag radials too for the occassional track forays).

I guess I'm really starting to enjoy this car.......

post-10784-1254966708_thumb.jpg

Like H00500, I've got about 27.XXXX miles on mine. Never gonna get the low mileage benefit, but heck by the time the market for these cars really takes off I'll be pushing up daisies. Gonna enjoy mine, miles be damned. She is being well maintained and pampered but........

Take it to the drag strip about half a dozen times a year to bracket race, even let wife bracket race it once in a while (like next weekend).

Going to put some 4:10 gears in it, long tube headers, high flow cats, aluminum driveshaft, etc, etc, next year (but it's going to stay NA). Exterior appearence is going to stay 100% stock (ok a set of drag radials too for the occassional track forays).

I guess I'm really starting to enjoy this car.......

:happy feet: :happy feet: Exactly what I do. I just completed a fantastic 4,000 mile trip to Oklahoma from Florida with many scenic side trips in my SGT. Bought it new in April 2008 and now have 16,000 miles and drive it every day. :shift::shift:

Archived