TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who Makes the GT500 Stripes for Ford?

ati

Can someone tell me who makes the GT500 stripes for Ford?

I want to try and buy some of the red stripe material for my SS hood.

The stripe guy I am using matched the color but its not as shiny as the stock Ford stripes. Its not a bad match, in fact its real close, maybe a 9-1/2 out of 10. But with all the time and effort put into this hood I would like to have a perfect match.

I have the same issue right now. My SS hood for my Red stripe car is being painted today. I callled SVT they told me the stock graphics for the red stripe car were made in a limited supply. They are made by KayGraphics out of Michigan. I called KayGraghics they said they would have to custom make them and it would be pretty expensive.

Still looking at other options. I also called Mrfarmdog, he has a great idea that we are working on. Will not know results until this coming Monday.

Jody

I have the same issue right now. My SS hood for my Red stripe car is being painted today. I callled SVT they told me the stock graphics for the red stripe car were made in a limited supply. They are made by KayGraphics out of Michigan. I called KayGraghics they said they would have to custom make them and it would be pretty expensive.

Still looking at other options. I also called Mrfarmdog, he has a great idea that we are working on. Will not know results until this coming Monday.

Jody

Thanks For The Info.

PM sent

Can someone tell me who makes the GT500 stripes for Ford?

I want to try and buy some of the red stripe material for my SS hood.

The stripe guy I am using matched the color but its not as shiny as the stock Ford stripes. Its not a bad match, in fact its real close, maybe a 9-1/2 out of 10. But with all the time and effort put into this hood I would like to have a perfect match.

The replacment stripes on my SGT got messed up when they were doing my hood scoop fix the Ford Dealer got a nre srt out of Florida that is were SVT told them to get them from.

The replacment stripes on my SGT got messed up when they were doing my hood scoop fix the Ford Dealer got a nre srt out of Florida that is were SVT told them to get them from.

The challenge is the stripes for a GT500 hood already have the holes cut out in the wrong places for a SS hood.

Alan, keeping my fingers crossed for ya. That is a big thing keeping me from getting a SS hood.

FlexPaint might be an option. It was talked about in another thread

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=801273

Archived