TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why you shouldn't let your 14 year old in your Shelby

68fastback

I loved the last video, The Z06 is a beautiful car but the F-430 had two people in it and I don't know how many were in the Z06. I would love to see a Ford GT vs a Z06 at Sebring with good drivers :hyper:

Can you even start a car in gear with a manual on flat ground with just the starter motor? I'm always suspicious about these videos.

I loved the last video, The Z06 is a beautiful car but the F-430 had two people in it and I don't know how many were in the Z06. I would love to see a Ford GT vs a Z06 at Sebring with good drivers :hyper:

Can you even start a car in gear with a manual on flat ground with just the starter motor? I'm always suspicious about these videos.

Broke the clutch linkage in my Impala with a big block and 4 speed (40 years ago). Drove it all the way home by starting in first gear with the starter motor and getting the revs right for each shift (kind of like double clutching) Must have had to stop at least a dozen lights. So yes, you can :shift:

Broke the clutch linkage in my Impala with a big block and 4 speed (40 years ago). Drove it all the way home by starting in first gear with the starter motor and getting the revs right for each shift (kind of like double clutching) Must have had to stop at least a dozen lights. So yes, you can :shift:

I had to do that with a VW Fox once. Man that sucked. What a piece of :censored: that was.

However, from the manual of the '07's:

The manual transmission has a starter interlock that prevents cranking the engine unless the clutch pedal is fully depressed.

So you won't be doing that in a new mustang.

- Tony

Archived