TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any one else missing paint on a 2010? Pics Included

AVIATOR

My service manager told me the price of the car was not relevant to our discussion. Apparently, it doesn't matter if he is dealing in Yugos or Lincolns.

It's so sad that this is all too common throughout the dealerships. Also one of the reasons why the big three are in the trouble they're in. I brought my '08 GT500 'vert to All American Ford in Hackensack, NJ to have the clutch TSB inspected. (a TSB they never heard of!) The service manager wanted to know when I last had the tires rotated. When I asked him if he knew anything about the GT500, his response was "It's just another Mustang, what's the big deal?" Thanks for instilling confidence in your service ability!

• 2 weeks later...
my bad ; when you push the clutch in and put it in gear at what point of travel does your clutch (grab at) bottom of pedel (floor),middle,or top of pedel travel?

IMO towards the top. Made the mistake of trying a launch at 2200 or so RPM in first gear, The wheels squealed like a scalded ape. Whoopsie's as my 8 year would say.

FORD UPDATE - Could not go in today so the engineer could look at the car. Weather was too bad. Hopefully today or Monday the car will be looked at.

Archived