TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Series 1 CSX 5051 FOR SALE

2007shelbyGT500

FOR SALE

SHELBY SERIES 1

1999 CSX 5051

2,500 Miles, Mint Condition, All Original Paperwork,

2nd Owner, Just as it Left the Shelby Factory in Vegas.

This car is priced to sell at $109,000

You will not find a better car for this kind of money.

The Car is Located near Orlando, 45 Minuets from Orlando International Airport

or 15 Minuets from The Sanford International Airport

For more info and photos go to:

www.csx5000.com email me at brad@fordgt.me or brad@csx5000.com

Please pass the word around for me. I have priced this car to sell quick

Brad,

I just heard about your car. I'm sorry to hear you have to let her go. I hope things will change for ya for the better. Good luck, and as always, If there is anything I can do, please call. :banghead::banghead::banghead: :heartbreaker: :heartbreaker: :heartbreaker: :tequila:

Thank you to all..... Please get the word out to as many people and web sites as you can. I need to get my car sold and I also need to pick back up the planning for Horsepower on the Horse Farm 2010. I have been preoccupied with other more pressing issues over the last few months and have let things slip. The show isn’t about me, it’s about the people who attend and the cars. Look for more updates to come about the show soon.

Thank you all again for your support,

Brad

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

FOR SALE

SHELBY SERIES 1

1999 CSX 5051

2,500 Miles, Mint Condition, All Original Paperwork,

2nd Owner, Just as it Left the Shelby Factory in Vegas.

This car is priced to sell at $80,000

You will not find a better car for this kind of money.

The Car is Located near Orlando, 45 Minuets from Orlando International Airport

or 15 Minuets from The Sanford International Airport

For more info and photos go to:

www.csx5000.com email me at brad@fordgt.me or brad@csx5000.com

Please pass the word around for me. I have priced this car to sell quick and need to do so.

Thank you for your help in getting this car sold!!!!!!

God Bless-

Brad

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What happen to the market for Series 1? There are three on ebay at this moment. One of those were asking $189K and ended in $90K with only 1K miles. It had the X50 engine package and the Vortec supercharge. There is another one(CSX5168) that come with all these parts:

Included with the purchase of this CSX5168 1999 Super Charged Series 1 is extra new un-used parts for the car. The list consists of: New crate engine, 4 wheels, 2 seats, exhaust, door panels, brake calibers, power window motor & switches, fins, throttle cable, alternator, rear view mirror, fog lamp, complet brake booster assembly (including pedals), air filter, windshield, speakers, headlight, gas lid, battery cables, floor mats, bell housing, insid & outside door handles......

I would love to have one of those cars!!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Don-

That sure was nice to hear that somebody missed me around the Shelby world..... It's been a rough ride these last few years and I missed all the great people. Things are going well now and the family is great. Now that the Series 1 is gone and the money has gone to pay down the mortgage on the farm, I'm starting to save for another GT500. It sure would be nice to have another Horsepower on the Horse Farm wouldn’t it??? I'm selling off just about all of my Shelby memorabilia collection including many autographs to go to getting a GT500 again. Yes, this time a Blue one. If you or anyone you know looking for some cool stuff let me know.

My email is

brad@ridgewoodcsw.com

Thanks and great to hear from you again-

• 3 weeks later...

Archived