TEAM SHELBY FORUM

homecoming parade

just finished up my first parade. local high school homecoming perfect day to go driving sunny and 77 no humidity. so many complements love your car, can i have your car. paraded a few of the dance team girls, they were so excited to be in a mustang.. if you get the opprotunity take it. just thought i would share. get out and drive it like you stole it or just show it off. have a great weekend! :happy feet:

Congrats on the parade. I have been in the City of Tustin 4th of July's parade sincs 2005. Love it. I even made a booth to fit across the rear of the backseat for the people to sit on. Throw a blanket on the rear seat and all is good.

Tom

Parades are hard on the GT500 clutches. I did one parade and had white dust all over my car from the clutch. I had a good time but I don't think I will do it again... unless it is in someone elses car!

Parades are hard on the GT500 clutches. I did one parade and had white dust all over my car from the clutch. I had a good time but I don't think I will do it again... unless it is in someone elses car!

I agree on the clutch. My 1st parade I had the clutch always depressed after that time I started to roll then depress clutch, etc...That is the ONLY time I wished I had a auto.

Tom

Archived